Accentuate Custom Fields

Accentuate Custom Fields

by Accentuate Digital

#1 Custom Fields / Metafields App trusted by 9,000+ merchants

Nutiva

Excellet app that's very easy to use and configure. Helped me replicate custom fields across three different stores. When I had a small hiccup importing values, the developer was prompt in replies and quick in resolving the issue! Must-have app for anyone in need of accentuating their store!

Brukomtegel

Best custom fields app at the moment! Simple clean interface.

Ferry Morse

Ole was super helpful when I reached out because of an issue I was having on my website. This is a nice app!

Marstedev

Great app! It has a really nice UI and it works perfectly!. The support is great! We needed a way to update some metafields and they guided me and actually were on their way to release this feature. I really recommend this app.

Sisterjane

Great option for custom fields, very user-friendly and straightforward. Can be a bit fidgety and is not entirely doable on your own if you need certain features enabled, but support was really helpful in helping set everything up for us and we were good to go in less than a week.

Natural Heroes Nl

Tried a few metafield apps but this one is by far the best. Also very user friendly in the admin, which is important when our staff uses it.

Ole is very helpful and listens to your questions well.

Only reason why this app isn't more popular is probably because of the organic ranking in the shopify app store, it's not one of the first results when you search for "metafields". Maybe rename it to Accentuate Metafields?

Lanolips

Easy to configure and Integrate.Best app for custom fields. Would highly recommend this..

Hamiltonwoodtype

After trying a couple of other Metafield apps, Accentuate was the only one I felt comfortable handing off to clients. It doesn't (appear to) send you to a separate website, or require a fragile browser javascript plugin. The user-interface is simple and clean. That's very important to me. You can add metafields to Pages and Blog Posts (not just products), and fields can be assigned to separate blogs (so an "Events" blog can have different metafields than a "News" blog). There are many types of fields available, and the interface for building fields is simple enough that non-developers could use it easily. And the price is fair and affordable.

Revolutionfoods

Very good app! My developer installed it for us to manage some custom fields on our product page... highly recommend

Hskjalmp

Best metafields app for shopify I've tried so far. Very intuitive!