Accessibility Enabler

Advanced Accessibility Solution For ADA, EAA & WCAG Compliance

Free plan available. 3-day free trial.
Accessibility Toolbar

LeSiloBleu

Very easy app to install and configure. It's use and will help our site to be accessible to anyone. Sachin was a terrific help with setting up the accessibility statement. We would highly recommend this app to anyone looking to make their site accessible.

Blue Bandana

Location Israel
Time spent using app About 1 hour

VERY GOOD SERVICE THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT. I WILL UPDATE MY OTHER FRIENDS TO USE IT. AND I LIKE THAT YOU CAN WORK WITH ANY CUNTRY.

Car Floats

Time spent using app About 16 hours

This app is so cool. It seems to work flawlessly and the customer service is very thorough and friendly.

Ron Carter Books

Highly recommend this. Sachin was very helpful - and very patient with me! He walked me through the entire process and it was very easy. Confident we are in compliance now.

Drama Kicks

Location Israel

I use this software and it helps me a lot to make my website accessible to everyone, thank you very much for that

November 7, 2022

Thank you for your kind words. This gives us more encouragement to improve our service further.

Feel free to get in touch with us any time. We are always happy to help you.

Ferris Coffee & Nut Co.

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

We installed this app to provide accessibility and also prevent lawsuits claiming accessibility problems. App works great. Easy to install. And when I had issues, Sachin was quick to resolve and went to great extents to help me. 10/5 stars!

November 2, 2022

Thank you for your support. We are able to grow because of customers like you. I thank you for your patience during our support chat session.

We are always happy to help you.

Wonder Monday

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great experience with this app. Sachin was incredibly helpful. Easy to use and very customizable for your site design.

The Polish Bull LLC

Time spent using app 1 day

Although we are new to this program, we set up a zoom to assist with our accessibility statement and it was very helpful and we were guided without any problems. We were able to insert our statement right away into our website. Customer service is great so far.

October 24, 2022

Thank you for your feedback. Please feel free to get in touch with us again if you need more assistance.

Bath Trends USA

Time spent using app About 2 months

Works great and they offer excellent support! Thank you this helped us resolve a problem we had with accessibility. Simple, easy solution!

Snugberi®

Location United Arab Emirates

This app has user friendly UI for both mobile and desktop. It is fully packed with features and affordable at the same time. The customer service support was excellent. Sachin was outstanding to work. He jumped on a call with me to answered my questions around accessibility and accessibility enabler app usage. He also installed the app on my store for me. I highly recommend this app to stay accessibility compliant.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6