Accessibility Enabler

Accessibility Enabler

Free plan available. 3-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
May 27, 2022

This app is a life saver! In today's world, having accessibility is key - not only for the people that need it but also for compliance. It is truly a risk NOT to have this. Installation was super easy - support is excellent. Highly recommend!

Boutique de Lanie Gabrielle
Time spent using app: 2 months
May 24, 2022

So far so good, very easy to install. Great customer service! I had a few questions and Sachin was available immediately to answer them and help me along the way.

Birdie & Co
May 15, 2022

This app is easy to install and set! The support is very quick. I got an support immediately when I asked my issue via chat window.

Ace Cook
Time spent using app: About 1 year
March 29, 2022

Had issues installing it but after worked as intended. Sachin jumped on a call with me and worked out the issues.

Pharmagel
Time spent using app: 2 months
March 11, 2022

Great app. Best one found on App Store and reasonably priced. Wonderful customer service as well. Thank you

BDD Wholesale
Time spent using app: 11 months
Edited March 12, 2022

Let me be very clear, the app is wonderful. It was a seamless install, and I saw absolutely no reduction in speed for our site. There are so many features, and it becomes obvious after a little exploration of the app exactly how useful this app is for those of us who might require some accessibility assistance. Our entire team was so pleased with the product and how it enhanced our website by making it more accessible to those who might need it. Congratulations to the developers of this app, and for making it reasonably priced for a small business like ours. I would encourage every shopify store to add this app to their storefront.

CLAUDIA LOBAO
Time spent using app: About 2 months
HikeOrders replied March 11, 2022

We are happy to see that you have gives us higest rating. This gives us courage to improve our performance much more.

December 30, 2021

We were looking for a serious accessibility enabler app for our new fashionkids.gr store. This one is very affordable, fully packed with features and all the whistles and jingles - colors, contrast, text size, font, icons - possibilities seem endless and we enjoy to play and tryout various options. Unique in this price range, even in the lowest subscription, is the native support of European Languages - ours is GREEK. Translation to other languages is built-in in this app. In fact the user can select from so many languages that we would love to be able to customize the app to restrict the list of the languages proposed to the user. Would love to have some kind of official Certification of WCAG level compliance. e

Greece
Time spent using app: 10 days
December 5, 2021

We added this app at recommendation of an accessibility advocate who is helping us make our site and products more user friendly. I appreciate how easy they make it to add features that are in alignment with our values and hope to keep using it to be more and more accessible even though we have a small team and limited capacity.

Simple Switch
Edited November 29, 2021

This app is so so great, got so many different options, to change the letters, to change the language, to change the background color.
With the free plan is not much, because it blocks most of them leaving only two or three options but with such a low price per month is super nice
It is a total respect to be everything used by anyone, equal rights for shopping or information and I strongly believe is a must to give access to handicapped people with love and respect. I love it and totally recommended it. Also, support was instant, really kind and helpfull.

Style Heroes
Greece
Time spent using app: About 2 months
October 13, 2021

This app was very easy to set up and it had all the customization i was looking for. Very straight forward and without any additional knowledge it was easy to create accessebility policy as well as the sitemap.

Beflax Linen