Accessibility Enabler

Accessibility Enabler

Free plan available. 3-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
October 22, 2020

Works as promised. I would recommend this app. I find it easy to use.. little one the pricey side though.

PixNGifts
Time spent using app: 7 months
October 9, 2020

This is a good app for the purpose of trying to both avoid getting sued by one of the bogus law companies and to have a basic accessibility tool for users. It's easy to use, affordable and the support has been very good. The only reason I'm not giving 5 stars, is because I don't think they can actually prevent my getting sued. If that were the case, with some kind of guarantee, I would probably give a 5 star review.

Grow and Make DIY Kits
Time spent using app: About 2 years
October 9, 2020

We were looking for the best way to be ADA compliant and so glad that we found Accessibility Enabler. The integration was very simple and their customer support is very reachable. Our e-commerce site is now protected from frivolous lawsuits, which has become a very real issue especially as your website grows. We highly recommend this app, it looks very good on mobile as well!

Quiet Punch
Time spent using app: 10 months
October 9, 2020

needed to be compliant, and this was the easiest way for ADA compliance. I highly recommend this app.

DreamSmartSleep
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited July 26, 2022

Need to be compliant and after testing a few other apps, this was the easiest to setup and most cost effective. Definitely recommend this app. Also, customer service was quick to respond!

Gunderson's Jewelers
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Edited October 7, 2020

The app was recommended by a friend and since we installed it works very well never had any issues. We are happy to recommend this app.

DSF Antique Jewelry
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
October 7, 2020

We need to be ADA compliant this works for us. They charge via traffic and while we get that, it could be easier to figure out ones cost comparable to our traffic. But this is a small suggestion and happy with it otherwise. I recommend it!

Ben Garelick
Time spent using app: 2 months
August 23, 2020

I haven’t had any issues with this app. Today, we need to be ADA compliant and this seems to get the job done. As with anything, it costs money, but why shouldn’t the people who created it get paid? I have been very happy with it so far, no ads have popped up, I renew it when the time comes and don’t allow my service to lapse.

Steve Pronko
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited August 17, 2020

We installed this app on our website and selected what we felt was an adequate plan. We paid for this plan with the understanding we were paying customers and we were installing a piece of software from a trustworthy source given the reviews here on Shopify.

A few days ago, we apparently surpassed some arbitrary number of page views that only they can see and understand. Somehow, they believe this gave them permission to place a grotesque looking ad on our fine jewelry website.

No warning. No email. No call and certainly, NO PERMISSION.

This company should be banned from Shopify and nobody should ever consider adding this app to their website. Apparently they believe it's their right to spam your customers.

J Shepherd
CEO
Pearl Paradise

Pearl Paradise
Time spent using app: 8 months
HikeOrders replied August 15, 2020

Hi Faitma,

You have posted yet another fake review. I would request you to remove this fake review.

@ToOtherCustomer: Please don't just our app by reading this fake review. Install it , Use the free trail and then judge this app.

This customer also runs https://deals.today.com/. Here is how this customer interacted with us.

Bad side of TODAY.com and their association PP Web Pros. (They Threatened as well )

Edited August 15, 2020

We displayed this app on the a nationally televised flash sale for a major client. During the sale, an ugly, intrusive ad appeared for this software. We immediately paid to upgrade and complained.

Two days later, after the flash sale is over, we get a response. Pay us another $1000 per month to pull our ad.

The next day, an emergency text comes in from my webmaster from ANOTHER domain I own and manage. This is not a billion dollar client, it's in the $10 million range.

They needed to purchase an emergency upgrade because an ugly ADA ad had suddenly appeared across the homepage and every page of our website.

This is what it says on the Accessibility Enabler website.
"Do you inform me before putting the banner on my website?
We always keep you informed about your page view balance. We just don’t put the banner on your site and keep ourselves quite. We send you emails regarding the same."

This is not what we experienced, and I strongly urge caution if you are considering using this app. Two separate websites with different accounts, completely unconnected were spammed by this company in the exact same way.

Caution.

TODAY.com/Deals
Time spent using app: About 2 months
HikeOrders replied August 15, 2020

Hi Fatima,

Kindly remove this fake review. Because you had a high traffic website., We request you to upgrade to bigger plan . When you didn't want to pay more, you posted this fake review.

I have done my best to make a WIN-WIN agreement with you.

@ToOtherCustomers: We have also informed Shopify about this fake review. We have full email trial on how this customer interacted with us. We are share with you here. Please read it.