Accessibility ‑ ADA & WCAG 2.1

AI-Powered Web Accessibility for WCAG, EAA, & ADA Compliance

$99/month. 5-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Jolly Ties

Very helpful development team, talked with them with some issues and they were able to sort it out quckly.

Annieglass

The app was very easy to install. But more importantly, the customer support has been great because James has given us lots of great information which is important since we have been served. All I can say, if your site is not accessible, there are trolls out there searching for Shopify sites. I do wish Shopify would do more to protect the store owners

lustronlights

Time spent using app 10 minutes

Installed very quickly and the developer answered my questions very quickly and professionally. It's a bit of a premium app but it's very well made.

lumenoculars

Time spent using app 23 minutes

Used the app when we received a lawsuit request. I heard from my attorney this is becoming more common for US based stores as the payout for these legal trolls can be substantial. Great to use and simple to set up and shut them up for now!

Laura-writing-services

Time spent using app 12 minutes

Unlike most other apps Spark is NOT simple - in the best way possible! It's very sophisticated and provides a lot of customization but is simple to use and set up!

puertovallara

Definitely nice to have. The alternatives are cheaper but questionable value compared to this app. Developer responsive and helpful as other reviews mentioned.

Bachette

Time spent using app 1 day

Fast response times. I am in PST and was getting messages from James at 830pm at night, which was really nice of him.

Pay Zero Today

Time spent using app 1 day

The team has been great. Very responsive and interested in helping me. James and Brian were my main points of contact and great to work with.

idacoffeestore

The dev does good work in the past, and this is no exception. Strongly recommend for anyone looking to an option for easy ADA accessibility implementation.

Los Angeles Hydrojet

As someone with a family member with disabilities that affect their online experience I was very happy to see a big company make a real effort to help with online accessibility! We're happy to support this company and we love their app. Easy to use, easy to set up, and amazing support.

Previous 1 3