Accessibility ‑ ADA & WCAG 2.1

AI-Powered Web Accessibility for WCAG, EAA, & ADA Compliance

$99/month. 5-day free trial.

lumenoculars

Used the app when we received a lawsuit request. I heard from my attorney this is becoming more common for US based stores as the payout for these legal trolls can be substantial. Great to use and simple to set up and shut them up for now!

Laura-writing-services

Unlike most other apps Spark is NOT simple - in the best way possible! It's very sophisticated and provides a lot of customization but is simple to use and set up!

puertovallara

Definitely nice to have. The alternatives are cheaper but questionable value compared to this app. Developer responsive and helpful as other reviews mentioned.

Bachette

Fast response times. I am in PST and was getting messages from James at 830pm at night, which was really nice of him.

Pay Zero Today

The team has been great. Very responsive and interested in helping me. James and Brian were my main points of contact and great to work with.

idacoffeestore

The dev does good work in the past, and this is no exception. Strongly recommend for anyone looking to an option for easy ADA accessibility implementation.

Los Angeles Hydrojet

As someone with a family member with disabilities that affect their online experience I was very happy to see a big company make a real effort to help with online accessibility! We're happy to support this company and we love their app. Easy to use, easy to set up, and amazing support.

Tony-Korean-Food

Used this app at the recommendation from a lawyer as I am an online seller selling in the US. Easy to use and fits all the ADA and WCAG requirements for online sellers with just a few clicks. Really helpful dev team when they answered some questions before I started the trial.

mary-minerals

Great to use, easy to set up, and one of the best designed apps I think on the Shopify app store right now.

bastille_breads

Not the cheapest app out there, but 100% worth the price. Tried the other accessibility related options that's out of the box and nothing came even close. The only things that came close were $500-1000+ enterprise options that work for Fortune 500 companies. Fantastic to have an option for the little guy.

Previous 1 3