Accessibility ‑ ADA & WCAG 2.1

Website Accessibility Solution for ADA, WCAG & EAA Compliance

$99/month. 5-day free trial.

nftbrands

I am glad i found this app to protect me from potential lawsuits. I heard from my other shopify business friends that they received lawsuits related to ADA accessibility because thee website was not screen reader compatible. much cheaper than hiring a developer or agency to make all the changes.

wellingtonbrands

You get what you pay for. I tried this as well as a few other cheaper apps but clearly, this is the market leader for accessibility compliance. It does everything from screen reader access to lawsuit protection. I talked to an accessibility lawyer about how i can best product myself from ADA lawsuits that have been surging in the USA and he said this app will do the trick.

Scratch Supply Co.

We absolutely love this app - very easy to use, doesn't slow the site down measurably, and makes our site more accessible to our customers. The implementation process was smooth. We would recommend this to anyone looking to improve the accessibility options for their shop.

Allawake Coffee

This app makes accessibility compliance super easy. The widget fits very well with the theme that I have for my site and the customization feature comes in very handy.

8000Kicks

Decided to test this new app for accessibility for our shoe shop. Pretty simple and straightforward. Good job team.

Piscine Hippocampe

This app works great for my store. It adds the required widgets and does the heavy lifting for me to get ada compliance. Support was helpful and Alexander knew how to help me get started. Recommended!

2 Next