Reviews (298)

4.9

Merchants highly value this app for enhancing customer satisfaction with real-time order tracking, which improves the shopping experience and adds security. It is easy to install and use, featuring customizable notifications and seamless integration with PayPal and Stripe for smooth financial operations. The support team, including members like Shruti, Syeda, Vijaya, and Lakhan, is noted for their responsiveness and efficiency. Merchants recommend this tool for streamlining order tracking processes.

March 21, 2024

truly a fantastic app with perfect customer support. I talked to a girl, Vijaya, and I think I understand better how Paypal payments work now than in a year of dropshipping. She helped me with the site overhaul and I can only be grateful to her. Thank you very much

PostureBros
Italy
About 14 hours using the app
March 23, 2024

Vijaya was a pleasure to talk to helped me with all my concerns

Sonata
28 days using the app
February 12, 2024

Thanks Vijaya for your kind and amazing help for my issues, now I'm more aware how important is this app, and I'll be back again! thanks a lot

Novaflet
France
3 months using the app
April 1, 2024

I enjoyed how they went through each section and told me what needed tweaking or minor things I may have forgot to add. I also enjoyed the customer service and they responded almost immediately. Shruti was a great help overall.
Thank you!

tailsandpets
18 minutes using the app
May 20, 2024

Shruti helped me good with the shop review!

Tuscara
Netherlands
About 1 hour using the app
February 21, 2024

Awesome app, the support team works well, able to solve my issue in live chat!
Special thanks to Sharuti!

Vynilus
About 2 months using the app
March 6, 2024

Very competent assistent, Shruti solved my problem quickly

Feeloved
Italy
2 months using the app
July 15, 2024

Shing company with helpful support team

Prokare
India
About 4 hours using the app
February 1, 2024

Amazing Services from vijaya the help and services was amazing making it sure everything was setup 100%

Home Dropp
South Africa
About 2 months using the app
December 20, 2023

I recently added UpTrack's order tracking to my Shopify store, aiming to boost the customer experience. The app has been a great help, though a few tweaks could make it even better.

UpTrack's order tracking feature lets both me and my customers keep an eye on packages in real-time, adding a sense of security to their shopping journey. Setting it up was a breeze thanks to the easy step-by-step guide.

Initially, I was concerned about not getting email updates for order changes. Shruti from the support team quickly eased my worries, explaining that emails are sent only when there's a status change. The instructions to enable this were clear, and the prompt assistance was much appreciated.

Dealing with customer inquiries about order statuses was a bit overwhelming. While new orders trigger email notifications after activating the tracking feature, it's worth noting this applies only to future orders.

The pricing structure was a bit confusing at first, but with Shruti's guidance, I learned the tracking page is free. Charges only come when syncing orders, with a generous free limit of 500 shipments per month.

In summary, UpTrack is a valuable tool for order tracking. Improvements in communication and user guidance would make it even more user-friendly. Kudos to Shruti for her quick and helpful support; it leaves me optimistic about the app's future updates.

GiftedPouch