Add to cart button ‑ Nice

Sticky add to cart, Quick Buy, Quick Checkout, Buy Now

$9.99/month. 30-day free trial.

Purplecrescent

I'm sooo happy !!! I wanted a add to cart button like this but didn't know how to create one. I'm so blessed for shopify apps!! Thanks to the creators of the add to cart button app!

Frick

I wanted to make shopping easier for my customers. Less clicks to add an item to the cart. Found this in the app store. Perfection! Great customization. I needed support and all was taken care of, seamlessly,quickly in less than a day. Glad I bought it. I highly recommend this app for those who don't want their customers to endure multiple clicks just to add something to their cart.

Pearlsandrocks

I've been looking for the perfect Add to Cart Button for quite a while and man did I find it! Fully customizable, font, color, corners, you can even customize what the button says.Customer support is top notch too! You can see it in action on my website www.PearlsAndRocks.com

Olemart Pe

Our sales increased since we started to use this app. It has very good and fast technical support, I totally recommend it!

Bikeables

Awesome customer support! Answered my emails right away and made the changes immediately. Check it out, www.bikeables.com

Luna Farms

This app is exactly what I was looking for! I really love that I was able to choose the color and style of the cart icon to fit my store's design. I requested a sync customization from the developer and he completed it the same day. It looks great, works perfectly and was easy to set up. Thanks, GoldenDev!

Gourmies

Great app! love how simple and efficient it is!
Also has great technical support. Greatly recommended!

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next