Reviews (174)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for boosting revenue through increased average order values and sales, particularly by enabling targeted promotions and efficient clearance of slow-moving inventory. They appreciate the user-friendly interface that simplifies setup and management, along with extensive customization options for tailored promotions. The app's multilingual support and AI-driven features support global users and automate effective bundle suggestions. Valuable analytics tools provide insights into promotion performance, aiding strategic decision-making. Merchants also commend the responsive customer support team for quickly addressing issues. Additionally, its cost-effectiveness is noted, offering substantial functionality at no additional cost, making it an attractive choice for enhancing conversions through appealing bundles and discounts.

May 30, 2024

Absolutely wonderful app that significantly boosts revenue! This Shopify app makes creating bundles and discounts a breeze. It's user-friendly and offers extensive customization options, allowing you to design attractive promotions that suit your store's needs perfectly.

Since integrating this app, we've seen a noticeable increase in our average order value and overall sales. The ability to create targeted promotions has helped us clear out slow-moving inventory and encourage repeat purchases. Plus, the analytics features provide valuable insights into our best-performing bundles and discounts, allowing us to optimize our strategies continuously.

The customer support team is fantastic, always ready to help with any questions or issues. Overall, this app is essential for any Shopify store looking to maximize revenue through strategic bundling and discounting. Highly recommended!

SnapCase
2 months using the app
June 12, 2024

Super fast support team! Was able to provide us with a solution when I told them something was causing our customer confusion.

We're super happy with the app and love the AI aspect of things. We love being able to offer the customers a discount for purchasing more than 1 product as well.

I would definitely recommend this app for sellers that are looking to upsell/cross-sell products on their website.

Pure Fiber
20 days using the app
May 27, 2024

Unfortunately, the pricing logic of the app was terrible. I reached out to customer support twice to fix a minor CSS issue, but they never responded, even after checking my spam folder. I uninstalled the app and found another one with much more reasonable pricing - $7 for 500 orders or $13 for unlimited orders. This new app looks almost identical and has the same features.

Enviable Beauty
4 months using the app
April 24, 2024

The pricing is unreasonable because it increases with our sales volume. For sales of $500-$1000, the cost is $24.99. For sales of $1000-$2500, the cost is $44.99, and it keeps going up from there. I’m not sure how the plugin calculates which orders it attributes to itself. After installing it, I didn’t notice a significant increase in overall site sales or conversion rates, and even after uninstalling it, I didn’t notice a significant drop in sales. But its pricing is on a sliding scale. I'm going to try a different plugin instead.

PILOTDIARY
11 months using the app
Ninety9 🥇 replied May 5, 2024

Addly has generated you more than $400 of additional revenue for March, we understand that your business can not pay us ~1.5% from revenue generated only via Addly. If you think other apps are cheaper, you havent made your research yet and forgotten that they charge you even if you don't make any money. We believe in our pricing model and think this is the fairest for us as developers and you as a merchant. The app calculates Addly generated revenue based on Shopify webhooks, each time you have an order and this order contains a product added via our widgets it counts it as an upsell/cross-sell.

April 24, 2024

INHALCO
7 months using the app
Ninety9 🥇 replied May 5, 2024

Addly has generated you more than $600 of additional revenue for March, we understand that your business can not pay us ~1.5% from revenue generated only via Addly. If you think other apps are cheaper, you havent made your research yet and forgotten that they charge you even if you don't make any money. We believe in our pricing model and think this is the fairest for us as developers and you as a merchant. The app calculates Addly generated revenue based on Shopify webhooks, each time you have an order and this order contains a product added via our widgets it counts it as an upsell/cross-sell.

July 3, 2024

Love the app, best customer service. Nikolay Nikolov is amazing person who did custom coding for me... 5Stars, best Customer service!

Dhaka Dash
Bangladesh
About 1 month using the app
July 7, 2024

Honestly, a very good app. I've been able to use it for several stores, and each time, the support team is attentive and manages to solve problems quickly

Wallyte
French Guiana
12 days using the app
July 4, 2024

The support was awesome, really helpful and understanding! A great app so far. Easy to use and customizable. Some features I miss now will be added in an update so I'm really looking forward to that.

Luca Sestak
Germany
4 days using the app
April 29, 2024

I think it's very good tool even for beginers like me to help with starting store

Musclift
Poland
3 months using the app
June 20, 2024

Great app, does what it needs to do and support is quick and helpful!

Betonstunter