Reviews (174)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for boosting revenue through increased average order values and sales, particularly by enabling targeted promotions and efficient clearance of slow-moving inventory. They appreciate the user-friendly interface that simplifies setup and management, along with extensive customization options for tailored promotions. The app's multilingual support and AI-driven features support global users and automate effective bundle suggestions. Valuable analytics tools provide insights into promotion performance, aiding strategic decision-making. Merchants also commend the responsive customer support team for quickly addressing issues. Additionally, its cost-effectiveness is noted, offering substantial functionality at no additional cost, making it an attractive choice for enhancing conversions through appealing bundles and discounts.

May 6, 2024

The customer service is very friendly and attentive, I can't help but give it 5 stars

Elyli
3 months using the app
May 12, 2024

Great customer service! I think they have 24/7... Great app!

Even late at night on Sunday they reply and fixe all issues super fast.

Insomnia Smoke
Latvia
About 2 months using the app
April 20, 2024

Things have been smooth sailing! The customer service I've experienced is unparalleled! Kudos to you all for a job well done.special thanks to N. Nikolov

KIDZMART
Pakistan
2 months using the app
July 6, 2024

Addly • AI Bundles & Upsells distinguishes itself as a top-tier app for upselling. Right from the start, their customer service has been remarkably responsive, even before we had installed the app. We owe a special thanks to A. Kayali for their quick and thorough assistance, which played a crucial role in our decision to implement the app on our global website.

A standout feature of Addly is its comprehensive multi-language support, which we found lacking in other similar apps. Our site supports four languages, including Arabic, which often suffers from poor translation in other solutions. Addly allows us to edit translations, ensuring they are accurate and consistent across all languages.

The app is easy to use, and the customer service team is readily available. N. Nikolov quickly answered all our questions and provided effective solutions, enhancing our overall experience.

Additionally, the app's pricing model is very reasonable. You only pay if the app generates sales, making it a risk-free investment, and a Win-Win when the app generates sales. We highly recommend Addly • AI Bundles & Upsells for its excellent features and outstanding customer support.

Vivo Cosmetics International
Spain
About 3 hours using the app
March 26, 2024

Ein Super Support habe ich erhalten und extrem sehr schnell, er hat mir noch Tipps gegeben für die Mengenrabatt Funktion. Er hat es mir auch auf die andere Sprache angepasst.

Super APP
Super Support

Ich würde dies jedem empfehlen. es ist großartig.

I received great support and extremely quickly, he also gave me tips for the quantity discount function. He also adapted it to the other language for me.

Great APP
Great support

I would recommend this to everyone. it is great.

Elektroniktrade
Switzerland
8 months using the app
March 25, 2024

I have tested several apps similar to this one and without a doubt this is the best of them, it has the best features, the best options for creating offers, volume sales and above all, with exceptional customer service, I highly recommend it!

Squadafum
Brazil
April 18, 2024

The APP is too easy to configure and the interface is really good. Also the support team are the best. Always trying to do her best to help with any issues.

Byminimal Home
Brazil
April 21, 2024

Awesome support very quick to setup ! missing a few features but this is still a good offer for free !

Adria
France
2 days using the app
May 20, 2024

This is one of the best free apps on the Shopify app store. Easy to use, lightweight, & feature-rich. Special thanks to Nikolov for his help. 5 stars.

Go For Fit
Japan
About 23 hours using the app
Edited May 20, 2024

Good app, but it's not actually free. After less than a week of using they sent a message that you need to move to paid plan or it will stop working, i.e. bait and switch, which was disappointing.

Update 9 May 24 - Addly is showing an upcoming estimated charge on my Shopify bill for over $30, and not even halfway through the month. So I have uninstalled it, and have installed Upsell Koala, which is free.

Update 21 May 24 - support team reached out with an offer to try and resolve, which I appreciate. Thanks

Knee Pillow