Address Labels

Address Labels

by Hi5 Development, LLC

Print labels for your orders directly in your admin panel.

Percy The Park Keeper

It works well, when it works. But that's the problem. Half the time it doesn't process labels. Please fix! It's so annoying.

December 12, 2019

We just updated the app today to fix this issue. We changed the way that the labels are generated, so it no longer has to process them on our servers. It's much more reliable now.

Sniper Skin

I loved this app before - it was simple and exactly what I needed. Now something has changed, and it glitches all the time. Support didn't help at all as they said I had to change my google settings to allow redirects and 3rd party cookies. Frustrating. It was fine, now it is useless.

December 12, 2019

The issue that Safari users were having with this app has been fixed.

It was caused by an update to the Safari browser. They changed their default settings to block cookies from apps like this one, so it couldn't track if you were signed in to the app on Safari.

We have since updated the app so that when you click on the "Print Labels" button in Shopify, it now opens in a new tab instead of inside of the Shopify admin panel. It no longer depends on 3rd-party cookies, so the app is now compatible with any browser that blocks 3rd-party cookies by default.

skuzgang

Was working fairly well at the start, but now is stuck "Processing" and won't create the labels. Hard to justify paying a monthly fee on a product that isn't fully working.

December 13, 2019

The "stuck on processing" issue has been resolved since this review was written. We've made improvements on the way the labels are generated. They're no longer created on the app's server, they're generated by the browser now, so it's a lot faster, and very reliable.

Esprit D'Air

It's only good when this actually works. When trying to create new labels, it gets stuck 'processing'.

December 13, 2019

We've recently updated the app. It no longer gets stuck on processing. The labels are generated in the browser now, instead of on the app's servers. It's much faster, and a lot more dependable now.

Leander Publishing Pty Ltd

I have used the app for a couple of months and it saves me heaps of time and makes my addressing seem very professional. Unfortunately it doesn't work a lot and gets stuck "processing". support couldn't help

Pink Hazel

Still have an unanswered query. Please get back to me asap!

Invasion Club

No support for labels that are not in USA Imperial. No support for Asian languages.
Totally useless except for USA-centric organizations I guess.

Craft Club Box

Lots of problems with this app. The main problem is that the developer does not reply when you ask for support.