Free Traffic Ads & Advertising

Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
Edited February 6, 2023

dunno yet i still got to see what its all about so far so good easy interface and easy to follow directions

Axolotl R US
September 10, 2022

SERIOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Webshopping france
Time spent using app: 4 days
April 29, 2021

Look easy to use and super userfriendly !! I will give more feedback after coupl edays of use ! Thank you !!

Créations Ozone
Time spent using app: About 21 hours
April 1, 2021

I used this app and it is good, good result : perfect for new guys ....................................

Smart Selfie Stick
Time spent using app: 7 days
February 26, 2021

just begging haven't used it yet but hope that it works was easy to connect to my account and even easier to set up

Bust down jewelers
Time spent using app: 28 days
Adeagle replied February 26, 2021

Thank you for your review! We're glad that you installed our app and hope you will be even happier after using it for some time. Please give us an update then :)

October 31, 2020

j'ai utiliser cet application pour avoir plus de trafic dans ma boutique. J'essaye pour voir est ce que cela marche vraiment

USEFUL-DAYS
Time spent using app: 9 days
August 24, 2020

So far, I have only launched 1 campaign, so waiting to see what the results will be but it was easy to set up

WallsByWatkins
Time spent using app: 22 days
Adeagle replied August 24, 2020

Hi! Thanks for the review. Feel free to update your review after you get acquainted with our app and happy sailing! :)

July 7, 2020

I just installed and created a ad. I don't have much feedback yet. Once I use the app more I will give better feedback.

Just Pretty Beauty Supply
Time spent using app: 9 days
July 6, 2020

I just started out it I hope it works. It looks promising so far so yeah. All in all, I have high hopes

Caprero
Botswana
Time spent using app: About 22 hours
Adeagle replied July 6, 2020

Thank you for your review. After checking the app out, please consider updating the rating :)