Free Traffic Ads & Advertising

Grow sales with traffic from other shops & niche websites/apps

Free plan available

Webshopping france

Location France

SERIOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Créations Ozone

Time spent using app About 21 hours

Look easy to use and super userfriendly !! I will give more feedback after coupl edays of use ! Thank you !!

Smart Selfie Stick

Location France

I used this app and it is good, good result : perfect for new guys ....................................

Bust down jewelers

just begging haven't used it yet but hope that it works was easy to connect to my account and even easier to set up

February 26, 2021

Thank you for your review! We're glad that you installed our app and hope you will be even happier after using it for some time. Please give us an update then :)

USEFUL-DAYS

Location France

j'ai utiliser cet application pour avoir plus de trafic dans ma boutique. J'essaye pour voir est ce que cela marche vraiment

WallsByWatkins

So far, I have only launched 1 campaign, so waiting to see what the results will be but it was easy to set up

August 24, 2020

Hi! Thanks for the review. Feel free to update your review after you get acquainted with our app and happy sailing! :)

Just Pretty Beauty Supply

I just installed and created a ad. I don't have much feedback yet. Once I use the app more I will give better feedback.

Caprero

Location Botswana
Time spent using app About 22 hours

I just started out it I hope it works. It looks promising so far so yeah. All in all, I have high hopes

July 6, 2020

Thank you for your review. After checking the app out, please consider updating the rating :)