Adoric ‑ Popup & Gamification

Black Friday Exit Intent pop up, BFCM Spin The Wheel

Free plan available

CastenCatch

I asked for a quick question and got a full one-on-one session with Barak. He helped me to optimize my store.

September 25, 2022

Hi, Barak here! Always happy to help, and good the you enjoy our smart popups. I highly recommend checking out our newest gamification, the falling gifts.

RuffHiatt

Better than any popup app I tried, easy to use, not giving you hard time, integrated well. Thumbs up!

September 25, 2022

You made our day! You really did!
Popups are great if you do them wisely.
I highly recommend checking out our newest gamification, the falling gifts.

ALEMBIKA

Location Israel

Works great and looks great.
Easy to use and to design.
Many options to customize and really make sure it suits your website Very attentive customer support.

September 25, 2022

Thanks a lot for the kind words.
We believe these options are vital to do popups the right way! Keep enjoying our product. We're always here for you.

Timber-Crest

Great product and sharp customer support. They responded in less than five minutes. Thank you for cooperation.

September 25, 2022

Thanks for the kind words!
Ways happy to help, and good that you enjoy our smart popups. I highly recommend checking out our newest gamification, the falling gifts.

Octopus Business Solutions

The functionality of this app is excellent. Easy to use, works like a dream, and equally important is the one to one support that I received when I hit a snag. Barak called me, talked me through the required steps, and even created another automation for me! First class!

September 25, 2022

Hi, Barak here :) Thanks for the kind words!
Always happy to help, and I'm so happy that you enjoy our product, creating smart popups can be vital for any store.
I highly recommend checking out our newest gamification, the falling gifts.

Sara Hodgson Art

Location Switzerland

The app has all the specialized functionality I was looking for, and the prompt and super-personalized customer service provided by Barak was perfect. Highly recommend!

Thanks Sara, Barak here.

Always happy to help. Doing popups the right way is highly important for any store!

Highly recommend checking out our newest gamification, the falling gifts.

Venice Export SRL

Location Italy

L'app funziona molto bene, inoltre l'assistenza è super. Ho utilizzato l'app per fare apparire un Pop-up su shopify e catturare le email per inviare una newsletter, ho avuto dei problemi tecnici prontamente risolti dall'assistenza che mi ha seguito alla grande. Consigliato

September 25, 2022

Thanks for the kind words! We're happy you choose our product and you're happy with the results.

Smart popups can make a difference!

Grazie per le gentili parole! Siamo felici che abbia scelto il nostro prodotto e sei soddisfatto dei risultati.

I popup intelligenti possono fare la differenza!

Vue Couture

Love this app. Better than many I tried to be honest. Thank you so much for providing value to my store.

Made our day! Totally!
Thanks for the kind words; stay tuned because a lot more is coming.

I always say smart popups can make a difference.

Check out our new gamification, The Falling Gifts.

SHOPENERO

Honestly best popups apps I tried so far. Apps like this tend to be very clumsy with a lot of steps to take, but this one is easy and quick to use. Sharp user experience.

September 25, 2022

Thanks for the kind words; stay tuned because a lot more is coming.

I always say smart popups can make a difference.

Check out our new gamification, The Falling Gifts.

Sealed Rags

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 month

The app is very easy to use. At first we got some problems but the customer support helped us very quickly and now everything is working!

September 25, 2022

Happy you're happy! We belive a combination between a good product and good customer support is vital!

Good and smart popups can make the difference for your store, so keep it up:)