Email Popup, Exit Popup

Exit Intent pop up, Spin The Wheel, Cart saver, Coupon code

Free plan available

AnythingBeyondInc.

Miles away is better than any other popup app I tried. Honestly, the user experience made me so happy.

outdooralley

Using their free shipping and gamification tool, very very nice, easy to use and adapted to the website's styles.

Wilmard

Clean, intuitive, and automatically pull your store styles, I'm with them! Amazing templates to grab attentions.

September 28, 2022

Thanks a lot!
We do our best to make smart popups easier for merchants.

We're for you anytime!

GreatDeals11

Switched some pop-up apps, Adoric is so easy to work with, and have great support! Thank you so much.

September 26, 2022

Hi, Barak from Adoric here. Happy you loved our solution for smart popups.
Stay tuned; more and more exciting news coming soon!

Stone Prestige

Tried their gift game and loved it. Was easy to use and looks very sharp. Amazing app providing nothing but pure value. Love it.

September 26, 2022

We're happy you loved the Falling Gifts Gamification.
We believe this game offers our end users a unique and interactive initiative.

CastenCatch

I asked for a quick question and got a full one-on-one session with Barak. He helped me to optimize my store.

September 25, 2022

Hi, Barak here! Always happy to help, and good the you enjoy our smart popups. I highly recommend checking out our newest gamification, the falling gifts.

RuffHiatt

Better than any popup app I tried, easy to use, not giving you hard time, integrated well. Thumbs up!

September 25, 2022

You made our day! You really did!
Popups are great if you do them wisely.
I highly recommend checking out our newest gamification, the falling gifts.

ALEMBIKA

Location Israel

Works great and looks great.
Easy to use and to design.
Many options to customize and really make sure it suits your website Very attentive customer support.

September 25, 2022

Thanks a lot for the kind words.
We believe these options are vital to do popups the right way! Keep enjoying our product. We're always here for you.

Timber-Crest

Great product and sharp customer support. They responded in less than five minutes. Thank you for cooperation.

September 25, 2022

Thanks for the kind words!
Ways happy to help, and good that you enjoy our smart popups. I highly recommend checking out our newest gamification, the falling gifts.

Octopus Business Solutions

The functionality of this app is excellent. Easy to use, works like a dream, and equally important is the one to one support that I received when I hit a snag. Barak called me, talked me through the required steps, and even created another automation for me! First class!

September 25, 2022

Hi, Barak here :) Thanks for the kind words!
Always happy to help, and I'm so happy that you enjoy our product, creating smart popups can be vital for any store.
I highly recommend checking out our newest gamification, the falling gifts.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7