Google & Facebook Ads

Google & Facebook Ads

by AdScale

AI-Advertising for growing merchants with 10X ROAS @scale

Plaka Sandals

I am using AdScale in a few stores and they provide excellent results.

You do need to bear in mind that you need to give the platform a bit of a time (and ads money) to adjust itself for your niche/offer, but when it does, your ROI on ad spend should be amazing (in case your products and site are built to convert).

I love the concept of AdScale allowing us to automatically split our ad budget between different channels based only on conversion. It's like algorithmic trading for media buy and it works (for me at least).

And BTW – I also love the customer service.

Petit Wild

I've been using it for 3 months now and it's amazing!!
My ROI has increase by 600%!
I totally recommend using this app!

Odedra

I used this add to help my shopify store and used 14 days trial but after adscale charged me without my activation any plans and not refund my money...
I don't suggest anyone to use this app

February 18, 2020

As mentioned to you in our communication, you installed and used the app beyond the 14-day free trial and therefore couldn't be refunded. Your account was active and you received orders coming from the app before uninstalling it.

lytebright

Used it for 2 weeks and didnt get any orders at all. i got orders on the ads i did myself but nothing from adscale.

I dont know if i can recommend this app.

LovelyTrender

Adscale is the app you use if you'r willing to put back more profits back into your marketing with better results equaling to more customers. Its playing the long game especially for a new business owner like me.

ShellyClayspot

I've used this app for 2 weeks and got my first order through Adscale. Their team is highly responsive and supportive. Looking forward to rocking with them.

HOYA

Excellent service, provided by Amit. Was a very helpful and professional answer to all of the our questions

BOLLI USA

Customer Support is superb, just had a very patient and informative chat with Nadav for example. Now I have to wait for the results.

Oneroot Honey

Simple and easy set it an forget it type system. Support is very good too. We've seen reasonable return on ad dollar spent - better than what we were able to get on our own.

Skinfis

Started this week with the onboarding and everything went smooth; perfect fit with Shopify. Checkup took a bit time but, brought two minor mistakes to our attention, which is good. System sets up complete new Google Ads and FB/Insta accounts so leaves all the old stuff as it was. Already having the first results in budgeting; waiting for the first results to get in ;-)