Google & Facebook Ads

Google & Facebook Ads

by AdScale

AI-Advertising for growing merchants with 10X ROAS @scale

Svea Produkter

Feels like support most were interested in throwing up a campaign and trying to make money, we quit at the end of the trial period but were still deposited 149 usd and sent emails about this but got no response. Too bad for an interesting app

Shop Taurah

Love it so far! Highly recommend trying it out for new stores on Shopify. Platform has an easy to use signup flow.

Komfy Shop

So far the app is really great we hope to see what it has as we continue using the same. So far so good

Recurve28

Easy setup and good support, fast and easy way to publish ads on Social Media / Facebook , Instagram and on Google,

Our Baby Nursery

Appalling experience. Account suspended, didn't get started until trial almost over. Once it was on delivered only 1 sale (compared to my 10+/day). Now my campaigns are deleted, all work gone & they're accusing me of uninstalling when I never did. They're unprofessional amateurs. Ontop of all this only had 2 days left of trial (so I barely got to actually trial it!) and they refused to reset my trial back to 14 days. Ridiculous steer clear of this company!

June 2, 2021

Hi, accounts occasionally get suspended by Google - this is Google's policy and nothing to do with Adscale. We notified you once this happened and offered to connect your Google account instead - which you refused.
We are reaching out to help get things worked out and get you running again ASAP.

Introverts Retreat

Easy to install. Way too early to know if it’s worth it or not. Fingers crossed because it looks great.

Trial And Error 💋

Great customer service but slightly irritating website. Can't say much about the benefits of AdScale yet as they have trouble with running and publishing my advertisements.

In Season Jewelry

Great results - Very easy to use and better ROI than my agency got us! They were very prompt in responding to any questions and helped us set everything up with a one on one call.

Age of Innocence

The app is easy to use, intuitive and smart. But the secret weapon is the team behind it. Fantastic support, friendly and bespoke approach tailored to the needs of the shop. Highly recommend!

Pure Essence Labs

I love how easy the platform is to use. I set it up yesterday afternoon with a $20 per day budget and had our first sale that evening. I can't wait to see the results after a few weeks of AdScales AI optimization, more new ads, and a higher daily budget.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22