AdScale ‑ ROI of 1000%

AdScale ‑ ROI of 1000%

by AdScale

Automated AI-Advertising on Google, Facebook & Instagram

Princeton Glam

The Most Horrible Experience, What a huge scam, over two months and bad RIO (return on investment is so bad), It's waste of money and time. I don't even think their AI machine works, it's a bunch of lie.

I would kept using them even if I broke even on advertising budget, But nope.

Ronna Skince

I work full time and I used this app to help me do the work that I don't have the time to do. I realized at the beginning that it was a little bit slow but with time, it gets better. I have made wonderful sales with adscale and I intend to continue working with them. Thank you

IArt-For you

Verry bed experience, till add campighn is setting, just Google search take all budget, even that all others were in revew. CPC was 1.75$, which is insane

August 30, 2020

Dear Marlena, you just connected 2 days ago. Your store has 0 past orders, it takes time to bring customers to new stores. Furthermore, you have a budget of $5 per day and you are targeting 5 countries. Please answer our email and we will help you to set up the system correctly.

The Purple Drawer

I am using this app to help me increase the volume of people coming to my online store. So far it has been an easy setup and look forward to the results.

Beyond Yogi

I just started with the app. Even with almost 0 experience it was very easy to setup. I guides you through the entire process.

watchandsport

I used the app to run my ads, its was very easy to set up and get going.I highly recommend you to try it out for yourself.

PINKSALTONLINE

Thank you for the kind and professional patient service of Nadav. Perfect training lots of patience and knowledge and accurate. Exactly what I needed I should believe in the product and technology Thank you very much

Woodie

good app, easy to use. it takes a little time for the AI to study the customers for your products, but in the end it gets there. i started using this app a month and a half ago and at the beggining of August started to see some better sales. hopefully this will continue.

the best thing for me about AdScale is that they give you pointers and acompany you throughout so that you can adjust your ads to fit your customers. good and personal service.

Honey & Fig Boutique

I downloaded it to see if it was going to do much. I’ve had it for roughly a month and there’s been plenty of clicks, but no orders just yet. It is not mobile or app friendly, so if you don’t have a computer, I wouldn’t advise it. I’m gonna try to read more into how to use the app to get its full potential and determine if I need to keep it or not.

Beardy Goat

Absolutely useless.

Don't bother to respond to thing but spams your email. Useless service and set up one ad account and they used another and began billing card that was required for set up instead of what you would assume would be the damn ad account I selected. Wasn't even linked to the ad account that I selected it changed to another one that Shopify set up for their ads which have never used.

They must have heaps of money as they don't do a damn thing to respond to anyone but I can bet they will jump on the defensive and blame anything but themselves for responding or lack their off.

For the $15 I bothered to spend before turning off the cost was as high as. For a click. I can go and create my own ad in FB and get it for 1/4 of that instantly.

Messy to use on mobile also. Not set up well. Bad interface. Even on PC the layout is all over the shop. Plenty of better AI services out there that respond to emails and actually worth paying for that don't charge you 10% or 5%0of ad spend or something. Will be using their competitors now that only charge a flat fee and ALSO do AI.... Fancy that guys a company that is cheaper that works also and that actually bothered to have some decent service unlike service!