AdScale: Google & Facebook Ads

AdScale: Google & Facebook Ads

by AdScale

Automated AI-Advertising with an average ROI of 10X

InStyleMen

Cool application. Everything is easy and clear. If you have questions, the support service helps to solve them quickly.

Haim Import

great service and costumer support.
great app and very easy to use. all in one. my first advertise done easy with you
thanks

Sabor Gourmet - smak tradycji i natury

Stay out as far as you can, do not install this app.
I've been quite happy finding this app, however my happiness ended very quickly. Basically no support - i've sent 3 reports to support within the last 7 days, I've recieved 1 reply with template pasted that did not even depict my issue. My technical issue has not been resolved (after activating trial period pop-up with trial period offer started to show up on every page completely paralizyng its functionality). The worst however was their eagerness in spending my money - I've managed to partially create a campaign (could not finish due to tech issue) and AdScale started running my partially created campaign. The problem was that I did not pick target location - they run my Poland-targeted product ads all over the world.
Terrible service, app itself has its potential but with such "automated" approach or just plain laziness of your support I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS SERVICE TO ANYONE.

August 4, 2019

We sincerely apologize for the experience you had with the app.

However, we would like to clarify a few matters that you mentioned in the review and apparently are misunderstood.

1. You chose the target location for your ads during the installation process of the app. Your ads were targeted solely to Poland.

2. Your ads on AdScale spent less than $2 from the time you installed until you removed the app.

3. We see your first support inquiry that was sent during the office working days received a response within less than 12 hours (Inquiry: Jul 31 - 11:34PM, Response: Aug 1, 10:00 AM)

Please note that like many other apps and services our support is not responsive during the weekend.

Nevertheless, we would be happy to contact and assist you with any technical or on-boarding matters regarding the app.

GIRLI

Amazing app to use, and easy to understand. I Cant wait to add to all my stores and start converting!

My 1 Up Discount Outlet

I use this app to help me simplify and boost my campaigns all in one place works great. I recommend this to anyone with an e-commerce store!!

Bagpack

I am on the free plan so my review is only about this plan. The app does a good job in preparing an analysis for your store. This can assist you setting up your store properly and increase conversions.

Athletin Stores

Great Customer Service, this app is helping us to grow our business. Looking forward for the results in long run.

Candy Club Company

****************************Responded to my question very quickly and helpful, Thanks******************

Mark Ryden Global

We have just started to use the app, so still waiting to see results. We had a small issue and the support team have been really helpful. Thumbs up for offering support on a Sunday. Thanks.

HYPEDROP®

This app deserves 6 stars, the staff is amazing and the Google shopping tools help bring alot of sales. We increased our weekly sales by 150%, I reccomened these guys to anyone looking for a serious marketing company with an actual plan to help you :)