Better than Google & Facebook

Better than Google & Facebook

by AdScale

Run Google& Facebook Ads with data& technology they don't have

My Gleo

i am new this app. when i testing it am write my experience. YES YOU THINK I AM FINE BUT NO I AM NOT FINE

Nevoara

As a first time user app is Easy to use and Understandable.Highly recomended and 14 days free trial .

Vivid Co. Clothing

Simple and easy to run. create great ROI in a few clicks.
Love the GUI and it was very easy to create my first campaign.

Birdie Threads

So far super easy to use! I'm curious how the AI ad placement will improve performance. I'm hopeful this will help streamline and optimize my advertising.

Chique Beauty Bar

so far so great! easy to use. i don't have any results yet but the software is intuitive! happy I found this.

Floors To Walls

simply amazing, literally the best thing you can do for your marketing is to install adscale. the customer support is second to none but the UI is that intuitive that you don't really need that much help.

Honey Twenty Two

I am sure this is a great app, however... within 2 days of having the app my facebook ad account was disabled for 'unusual activity' on my account. I'm sure there are better apps, as I have used similar ones in the past and have never had this issue.

triple m world

so far everything is great easy to set up and monitor lets hope everything works out and i get sales

GlowySkin Co

Nadav is the best customer support member in Adscale. I've excited for what's yet to come!
I advise everyone that wishes to increase ROI to download this app immediately!

Boatrax

very easy to set up, takes you step by step great if you have never done ads beforenow let's see f they deliver results. wish us luck!