AdScale ‑ ROI of 1000%

AdScale ‑ ROI of 1000%

by AdScale

Automated AI-Advertising on Google, Facebook & Instagram

עדי בקשי צעיפים

Great app! Great support! Highly recommended! The user interface is really easy to use, we're very pleased with the results!

JAN Lifestylez

This app helped me to realize some weak areas in my business, I've been experiencing a steady increase of sales since the day I began. I highly recommend the app to anyone who is looking for support in marketing their brand around a broader audience!

Do Easy

It works. Easy to use. Sometimes the customer service takes too much time to answer, but they are competent and they help every time.

Le Coin Intelligent

doesnt worked well. customer ervice doesnt reply after 5h ( suppose to be 10 min....) no coupon as advertised well bye bye

March 17, 2020

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. If you experienced difficulties setting up the app we will be happy to assist you. Please note that the $75 Google Ads Coupon is credited to your account once you complete the AdScale installation.

Numu-roo

I am an AI believer so it was an easy decision to try out Adscale. Integration was a breeze (really easy, nice surprise), support team was responsive and, well, supportive:). I expected the algo to take its time but within a week it already scored its first sale (thumbs up). Curious to see how it will do given more time. Not just AI/algo ads but they also opened us up to google shopping which was a great added bonus for us. As far as I am concerned this is a 10 of 10 app. Highly recommend it, definitely worth a try (risk free high reward scenario)

נפלאות המלח

We started a few months ago with AdScale. It took a while for the initial optimization, but now results are great! We've reached new peaks of ROI
strongly recommended to work with them

Plaka Sandals

I am using AdScale in a few stores and they provide excellent results.

You do need to bear in mind that you need to give the platform a bit of a time (and ads money) to adjust itself for your niche/offer, but when it does, your ROI on ad spend should be amazing (in case your products and site are built to convert).

I love the concept of AdScale allowing us to automatically split our ad budget between different channels based only on conversion. It's like algorithmic trading for media buy and it works (for me at least).

And BTW – I also love the customer service.

Petit Wild

I've been using it for 3 months now and it's amazing!!
My ROI has increase by 600%!
I totally recommend using this app!

Odedra

I used this add to help my shopify store and used 14 days trial but after adscale charged me without my activation any plans and not refund my money...
I don't suggest anyone to use this app

February 18, 2020

As mentioned to you in our communication, you installed and used the app beyond the 14-day free trial and therefore couldn't be refunded. Your account was active and you received orders coming from the app before uninstalling it.

lytebright

Used it for 2 weeks and didnt get any orders at all. i got orders on the ads i did myself but nothing from adscale.

I dont know if i can recommend this app.