AdScale ‑ ROI of 1000%

by AdScale

Automated AI-Advertising on Google, Facebook & Instagram

HomeOrxy

Adscale is AMAZING.
I use this app for 3 days and i get beautifull sells in my new store. I sell on a hard niche and it really amazing how i sell without efforts.
If someone want to beleive i can share my sells. I received 14 days free trail a d its amazing how this app is working and after few days BOOOOOM, first item sold. I continue update in the future.

VJawLift

Why would they try to charge me even if its 14 Days for free ?
What kind of scam is this please ?
Thiefs!

May 28, 2020

Hi,
No one charged you. We don't make the charging; it is done automatically by Shopify after 14 days. You installed our App and asked to advertise on Google. Google rejected your credit card. The notification you got from Google is about the credit card you entered - which isn't accepted. I'd appreciate it if you'd be so kind as to remove this negative review that harms us for no reason.

hadaskolodny_heb

ever since i started using ADSCALE app my online shop got a sharp twist and the sales have increased dramatically. im very happy to work with them and whenever i need help they are there for me. highly recommende.

Bouxji Boutique

Where has this app been since I started? Having paid for a more expensive AI tool that didn't deliver, this tool started delivering straight away within a day of installation I was getting more sales. Its is worth every penny and I highly recommend installing this app instead of wasting time with these so-called ad gurus etc.

I do wish there was a way to edit the landing page of each ad. Maybe there is a way already but I could just need to play around a bit.

sellma

Magnifico . Consiglio. Aiuta ed è molto semplice. Mi non serve avere particolari competenze. Ringrazio

Simplify2020

This app helps new business owners understand the fundamentals of how to scale a store, and how to create a brand. Highly recommended for people looking to have a support team ready and available.

עדי בקשי צעיפים

Great app! Great support! Highly recommended! The user interface is really easy to use, we're very pleased with the results!

JAN Lifestylez

This app helped me to realize some weak areas in my business, I've been experiencing a steady increase of sales since the day I began. I highly recommend the app to anyone who is looking for support in marketing their brand around a broader audience!

Do Easy

It works. Easy to use. Sometimes the customer service takes too much time to answer, but they are competent and they help every time.

Le Coin Intelligent

doesnt worked well. customer ervice doesnt reply after 5h ( suppose to be 10 min....) no coupon as advertised well bye bye

March 17, 2020

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. If you experienced difficulties setting up the app we will be happy to assist you. Please note that the $75 Google Ads Coupon is credited to your account once you complete the AdScale installation.