AdScale: Google & Facebook Ads

AdScale: Google & Facebook Ads

by AdScale

Automate Advertising on Shopping, Search, Facebook & Instagram

Riel'sVentures

I've never seen an app like this.
Though my ads is yet to be approved but I believe this app is incredible.
I recommend this to not just shopify user but everyone.

Emmy Lu & Auggie

Sign up has been easy and the concept seems good. I will update soon when I see how everything works !

Go Furnit

So now after I deinstalled the app I have to realize that all access to by Facebook Business Manager has been "stolen". I already reached out to Facebook, hopefully they can reverse this. I can NOT recommend this under any circumstances!!!

Installed the app but the choice you can make are sooo limited... very bad.. It shows all my products and I only want some of them - not possible. Those which are shown are completely wrong displayed... with all small letters - looks so unprofessional. Have the feeling this is not really thought trough

Moringalife

I have been using the app for quite a couple of months and still get 10x more than what I spent. Would recommend this app to all online shop owners.

Motivate Fashion

This app has great potential for practically anyone's needs when starting a business. It has the right Idea and I am waiting to try it out and see how effective it really is. The support team is very active and are willing to always help you out. Highly Recommend!

YOONYQ

The Adscale team has been awesome in helping resolve issues and setting up the app. The set up is easy and you can get started quickly.

William Hunt Savile Row

This app is completely misleading and not worth the amount of access/data you have to provide to them.

We received an unexpected bill for over $1000, despite having a daily budget of $5 per day (or $150 p/month). There is no where on their website that tells you they charge commission.

They clearly state "You'll only pay for sales generated by AdScale" and look at their response to one of their FAQs: "Q: Do you charge me for the advertising costs? - No, the advertising costs are billed directly by Google & Facebook. We only charge you for app fees." (Fees which equal almost $1000!)

We have now cancelled Adscale and are doing just fine without them. You do not need to trust your advertising to a third party that rips you off. To top it all, the sales rep contacted us the next day only to ARGUE with us about how great they are and we couldn't possibly get the same results without them.
Well, Adscale, we are. Don't be fooled! Use Facebook, Google and Instagram adverts yourself!

March 31, 2019

It's also important to mention that the app fees billed to you were after our app has generated your store $18,561 in sales during your first 30 days, and your overall spend was $1,248 (including the actual app fees).

Our pricing can be found at:
Our website: https://ecom.adscale.com/pricing

Our help center: http://help.adscale.com/adscale-for-ecommerce/how-it-works/how-does-adscale-pricing-work

During the Registration process.

And also on this actual Shopify app page.

It's very unfortunate that you chose to uninstall the app and not continue your campaigns.
We wish you all the best.

Warble Music

Superb app and tool, really. It's truly amazing and save so much time!
You guys rock.

I recently build my shop https://musicindustrycontacts.shop and it's superb thanks to you.

Parish Rose'

I just signed up for the app, to bring in sales . Hopefully this works and I won’t regret it........

Rbafaro Store

Excellent customer service. They really care about their customers. I am looking forward to working with this app to scale my Facebook ads. It is easy to use and set up.