AdScale: Google & Facebook Ads

AdScale: Google & Facebook Ads

by AdScale

Automated AI-Advertising with an average ROI of 10X

Geekventions

Great support! Absolutely recommend this app and am grateful for the patience they showed in helping setup everything.

The Last Collective

A dedicated team working tirelessly to help your business grow. This app is a must for those who want to cut down the time and effort they spend trying to figure out ads and letting professionals take the reigns.

The Bella Faccia Collection

No idea how this app works, I've had the app for a week and I can't see my stats. Frustrating, Any help would be great.

Unique Keyboards

I had this app before and I deleted it because I got zero results. My own advertising efforts are generating tons of traffic but no sales. I dont have the time to go though all of the data in order to optimize my ads, so Im going to give this app another chance to prove itself. I will write a positive review if they actually deliver as promised. I am making this public to hold them accountable. I will post this first review on all social media networks, and then I will post my results. This will either be good advertising for adscale or very negative. I have hundreds of websites and thousands of social media pages. PLEASE Deliver this time.

Therapy with Peter

I haven't even had it go live yet and I already see the HUGE potential this app has to make my life not only easier but actually liveable. To allow me to concentrate on what matters most and let all the rest run in the background. I am SO excited about this. https://www.therapywithpeter.com

Rocky Mt. Outlet Inc - Shop & Save 24/7

Adscale delivers Amit the rep that’s helping very helpful and they deliver good conversions by far I’m a customer for good tried other companies but, they just takes my money and no sales or not bringing me the right audience, the app is very easy to understand, I love the graphs and the outline, easy to understand, reps are very knowledgeable and they respond to email immediately thank you Adscale. www.rockymtoutlet.com

Great Deal Offers UK

Easy to use well organised 5/5 stars
it helps a lot in managing ads around all platform.
www.greatdealoffers.co.uk

julaila's

I did not expect results in such short time! Works well, support team is excellent. Thank you. Keep up

Everyone Loves Tees

I used this app to help me automate my Google, Facebook and Instagram ads all one one app. It was very easy to use. Now let's see how good the app is as far as getting results.

Divinity Collection

Great app, very successful with Adwords campaign. Very prompt and good service. Thank you. www.divinitycollection.com.au