AdScale: Google & Facebook Ads

AdScale: Google & Facebook Ads

by AdScale

Automate Advertising on Shopping, Search, Facebook & Instagram

Rocky Mt. Outlet Inc - Shop & Save 24/7

Adscale delivers Amit the rep that’s helping very helpful and they deliver good conversions by far I’m a customer for good tried other companies but, they just takes my money and no sales or not bringing me the right audience, the app is very easy to understand, I love the graphs and the outline, easy to understand, reps are very knowledgeable and they respond to email immediately thank you Adscale. www.rockymtoutlet.com

Great Deal Offers UK

Easy to use well organised 5/5 stars
it helps a lot in managing ads around all platform.
www.greatdealoffers.co.uk

julaila's

I did not expect results in such short time! Works well, support team is excellent. Thank you. Keep up

Everyone Loves Tees

I used this app to help me automate my Google, Facebook and Instagram ads all one one app. It was very easy to use. Now let's see how good the app is as far as getting results.

Divinity Collection

Great app, very successful with Adwords campaign. Very prompt and good service. Thank you. www.divinitycollection.com.au

www.watchesnjewels.com

I am using this app to help me scale my sales on FB. Ok, setup was easy and it is the results that count. Time will tell. I will report back in a month. If I see an increase in sales then I will keep the 5 star report otherwise the stars go to 1 as the only purpose of this app is increase of sales. Thanks for reading this.

BERENIK

Setup was super easy and we saw results right away - apparently sales worth of a few thousand USD in the first month came through the app. So yes, great app:-) and the team is very committed to solve any issues - we had some issues with google approving our site and they kept checking till it worked. THANK YOU

Wireless Budz

Easy setup but cant comment on anything else until I start to see results. Fingers crossed that it gets the lead gen but it's worth noting that you still need to convert the sale afterwards!

TeflonDeals

I just started, but the set-up process was effortless. I will need to update once I can accurately make any conclusions regarding the overall effectiveness of the app.

Extraordinarios Cuarenta

Fácil de instalar, he puesto el mínimo gasto para empezar. vamos a ver si funciona!
Parece una herramienta potente