AdScale ‑ ROI of 1000%

AdScale ‑ ROI of 1000%

by AdScale

Automated AI-Advertising on Google, Facebook & Instagram

Candy Club Company

****************************Responded to my question very quickly and helpful, Thanks******************

Mark Ryden Global

We have just started to use the app, so still waiting to see results. We had a small issue and the support team have been really helpful. Thumbs up for offering support on a Sunday. Thanks.

HYPEDROP®

This app deserves 6 stars, the staff is amazing and the Google shopping tools help bring alot of sales. We increased our weekly sales by 150%, I reccomened these guys to anyone looking for a serious marketing company with an actual plan to help you :)

LoveSpoon Candles

Just installed Adscale. Extremely easy to set up, almost too easy! Time will tell if it is a great app. I have to give 3 stars for now as I will not know how great the app is till traffic starts coming to my site. Stay tuned.

MinoTronics

I tried adsale it didn't work for me. I spent over $130 got only 97 visitors and got no sales but when I spend the same amount on my own I got a few sales and break even needless to say if you're a small store that gets less than 100 visitors a day this is not for you it's all based on your store historical data, They do not know how to start from scratch but Kuddo to Admit for answering all the questions.

Luv Shopping

I installed app. Interface was simple enough to use. Took a while for all campaigns to start. Saw an increase in traffic but no sales. Decided to uninstall after $200 Fb bill. Possibly my site but I prefer to have more control over what I am doing. Adscale wanted a review the day it was installed....lol. Wait and see if it delivers and then request a review. Hope others have a better result.

Kāv Style

We have just started using AdScale and we have seen good numbers to start on traffic and sales. We are excited to see how well it optimizes

Torres Targets

This application helps our business Torres Targets automate our ads for our website www.torrestargets.com

CLAPON

I am very excited about the app, downloaded yesterday and had a few unanswered questions, I asked the questions the same day after installing the app in notime my questions were answered by Amit cool guy.
Now we have to wait and see how the ads will perform, but I look forward to a good collaboration with adscale.
Good customer service guys.

Hiairpods

if you want to use this app just DON'T the worth app i used in shopify i have to pay 50 dollars for no traffic and 0 sells. took 2 weeks to add facebookads that i was using before so it was activated, and google shop still not activated now!! so if you want to increase your sells just do the ads by yourself you will see better result than with adscale. will never use the app for the other stores that i own.

April 26, 2019

We sincerely apologize for your bad experience.

We reviewed your account and see that for the advertising costs you spent you received 155 visits and some add to carts.

Your campaigns under-performed due to several matters that are related both to your website and to technical issues.

We'll be happy to work with you together to get your campaigns in the right way to success.