AdScale: Google & Facebook Ads

AdScale: Google & Facebook Ads

by AdScale

Automate Advertising on Shopping, Search, Facebook & Instagram

WinnerGear

Works great! We installed this app when we just started and it really helped to jump-start our business.

The dashboard was really insightful, and we could actually use the data for targeting audience on other marketing channels.

Artworkgalore

I must say I'm quite impressed.

Having a small budget of $10/day I didn’t expect much, but results are pleasantly surprising.

Economy wise, I prefer using one app for all advertising channels, instead of juggling between different apps.

Chihuahua Mania

Very pleased with the app. It took a day or so to get the first traffic from the app, but after a few days I already received my first sale! And since then they kept on coming.

They are creating another marketing channel that drive traffic to my website, and practically I don't need to do anything to manage it, everything is done by the app.

SHIVOHAM

DO NOT INSTALL THIS APP. They take control of your Google Console and then remove your ownership. Creating all sorts of problems for your store sales an traffic.

BE VERY CAREFUL and leave this page immediately. Do Not Trust this app (This is the first review I have ever left - and was suggested to by the Shopify Guru I spoke to earlier). I have full record of every conversation and e-mails from Google regading this fraud.

This app SHOULD NOT be on Shopify. It is a disgrace.

Parvel

Great app that started delivering sales within the 2nd day of use at an extremely low CAC. The lowest I've ever seen.

The user dashboard is good but a better feature to be able to track/compare results on a daily/weekly/monthly basis would be great.

Other than that, no complaints!

Oh, and the customer service is unheard of. Super friendly, helpful and quick to respond!

The UniDragon

The app could use more customization features on the ads. My products spread over several categories, and it only let's me choose one. That's probably my biggest complaint. Perhaps I have to start several separate campaigns-I'd like to know because if that's what I have to do I can respect that and do that, but I'm in my starting phase and don't know which products to focus on. That said, despite having poor targetting as a result of lack of customization features, I did manage to get more in revenue than I spent on my first month. Not enough to make a profit after margins are considered, but then if these become repeat customers (all three sales signed up for the email list) then over time the first $50 will have paid for itself. I'm going to give it more time. If you are expecting huge sales right off the bat, this app isn't for you, but I think the name hints at everything it aims to do--to scale with you. I'm going to apply patience and make changes each month to find out what works--but clearly the app brought in traffic. The reports are fantastic, just wish the customization features were better on the ads, or perhaps that there was a YouTube Video or something by AdScale that explains in detail the best way to set up ads --particularly for sites that span multiple categories. Still a worthwhile app in my opinion.

Dead Sea Cosmetics Shop

Great APP! Very easy to install and use. Automatic Optimization to get best ROI for you adwords campaigns. Got lots of sales after a few days after using this app. So if you run adwords campaigns you must to try this APP!!!

Growbook

Creating custom template seems impossible, I tried Safari, Opera and Firefox.

Nika Fashion A

Great App. Got a ton of sales from it! Be patient and you’ll see great results. Exellent costumer service.

Copacabanabrasil

Installation was quite easy. Got my first sale within 2 days! Thank you.