AdScale: Google & Facebook Ads

AdScale: Google & Facebook Ads

by AdScale

Automate Advertising on Shopping, Search, Facebook & Instagram

Hoodies Galore & More | Your Place For 3D Graphic Clothing

Was a Great App Highly Recommended at one point in time Help Me Bring In Over $10,000 In Sales My First Month! I loved it am Glad This Company Exists Couldn't Of Done it without them. I am just a beginner and this helped me a lot. Yet now they have done updates the software no longer works. I have tried lots of things one example is the automated advertising targets unknown visitors that makes no sense at all. How is it optimizing by spending on unknown visitors and getting no sales at all. It was a great app maybe will come back to it in the future but right now it is really screwed up. I do not recommend using it right now the support is bad and the response times are slow. The errors caused by their app they will not refund me for so I am hoping they learn their lesson by losing their once best review.

SmartTechProducts

Great app easy to follow and really fits the budget. The support is awesome and there is lots of information and documentation to help learn more about online advertising.

christopherskipper

This app was extremely easy to set up and I know nothing about google ads. I will update review after ads are running and see how results are.

nuranka

I decided to give adscale a shot and discovered that it actually works! it takes time but it is worth giving it a shot. the service is really professional and they respond quickly.

Snowrock Tents

I could edit the all my ads and see how they look like when installing. It's very cool it automatically generates campaigns on both Google and Facebook. Can't wait to see the results.

Workout-Tool

Just finished the registration and waiting for my campaigns to go live. I heard some goods things about this app browsing on some FB groups.

shop deals EU

Quick and easy installation process. I could see on the ads page how my actual products will look like when advertised on Google Shopping and Facebook. We'll see what results it will bring.

Believe In Love Shop

I used this app for a little less than 1 month Paid the subscription of $29 and ran Facebook ads at $10 a day. I got 138 store visits at a cost of $166.20 at the time of writing this review. Thats a total of $195.20 spent and got NO sales. I personally have much better luck placing my own ads on Facebook for example I had my own personal ad running which got me 4 sales and only cost $25. I also had a lot of technical issues when setting things up but the guys there helped me sort it out. Just writing this review to let you guys know my experience with the app maybe your luck would be different from mine.

CLAYZ

i installed it on shopify,seemed pretty easy from the get go,it was very user friendly,and straight to the point.im gonna give it a go and see what happens from here.i plan on an update later

WinnerGear

Works great! We installed this app when we just started and it really helped to jump-start our business.

The dashboard was really insightful, and we could actually use the data for targeting audience on other marketing channels.