Google & Facebook Ads

Google & Facebook Ads

by AdScale

AI-Advertising for growing merchants with 10X ROAS @scale

Embezz

I used this on my store during the 14-day trial, I think it did good and got me the sales. However, my profit margin as a beginner was like £7-8 dollars. So if I'm paying 99 dollars monthly and not getting sales anywhere near that, then it's pointless. So not happy getting charged such extortionate amount.

I think you @adscale should consider having a Basic plan for beginners. If there sales hit like 5k a month then charge 99 dollars. Otherwise, You'll attract wave of negative reviews. Because we also need to pay for facebook ads on top.

ילון סברובסקי

It took a few days for AdScale to "learn" my store after about a week orders started flowing and I got an unbelievable ROAS! the beauty of it is that I didn't have to do anything, it's all being done automatically 24/7.

irepeller

I used this app on my store and it was horrible experience so far from the past 4 days. 60 usd spent with 1.20 cpc!!!

All my regular manual cbo campaigns are doing fine and its not 1000% ROI it actually 0% ROI dude...

July 20, 2020

We apologize that you feel this way. As we mentioned, getting a positive ROI is something that can take more time, your campaigns were running for only 4 days, and that's not enough for the campaigns to start to optimize and come out of the learning phase, and it doesn't matter if you run it with AdScale or by your own,

Moreover, we noticed your ads setup was not optimized and you choose only a few advertising channels, what's limited the option to optimize your advertising.

We'll be happy to help you set up everything and guide you through to optimize your campaigns and help you succeed.

Be Golden

Super fijne app. Handig te gebruiken als je nog geen ervaring hebt met het gebruiken van facebook/instagram advertenties. Toen ik begon met het gebruiken van adscale hadden we ongeveer 6 orders per week. De eerste week dat we begonnen met het gebruik van adscale kregen we al 40 orders met een redelijk laag budget! Ook fijn dat het personeel altijd bereikbaar is voor vragen. Ze nemen ook regelmatig zelf contact met je op als er iets niet goed is. Een woord: super!!

Lucy's - חנות חיות חברתית

Great support, great product :) it took us time to evaluate the differences between a human budget management and AI management.
On our store, FB/Instagram and google shops works great and saved us money. Google search is less effective on our case.
Bottom line - this app can save you money.

CAMPN-USA

Had an Adscale Rep take the time to call me on a Sunday to apologize for what happened with our Ads... We did discuss that we may take another chance with Adscale at a later date... It was very professional of them to call me to try & work things out...

HandsomeClock

Thats was my fault probly they doing good

will write if ı can succed with adscale
....

TOJEA STORE

I really really appreciate them personally getting in touch with me to help with any issues I was having, this is very professional and shows they have great customer service., looking forward to using the app

EnvivaCor Health Fitness Store

Yana is a true pleasure to work with. Our company has been brick & mortar for over 6 years, so this is our first time exploring 100% online products.
They have been patient and provide timely updates on our account. We have not had a sale yet but with the frequent fine tuning I can tell that are certainly on the right path. Highly Recommend!

mojkapig

I do believe in data analysis and AI. This application definitely suit my needs. I will recommend to use.