AdScale: Google & Facebook Ads

AdScale: Google & Facebook Ads

by AdScale

Automated AI-Advertising with an average ROI of 10X

William Hunt Savile Row

This app is completely misleading and not worth the amount of access/data you have to provide to them.

We received an unexpected bill for over $1000, despite having a daily budget of $5 per day (or $150 p/month). There is no where on their website that tells you they charge commission.

They clearly state "You'll only pay for sales generated by AdScale" and look at their response to one of their FAQs: "Q: Do you charge me for the advertising costs? - No, the advertising costs are billed directly by Google & Facebook. We only charge you for app fees." (Fees which equal almost $1000!)

We have now cancelled Adscale and are doing just fine without them. You do not need to trust your advertising to a third party that rips you off. To top it all, the sales rep contacted us the next day only to ARGUE with us about how great they are and we couldn't possibly get the same results without them.
Well, Adscale, we are. Don't be fooled! Use Facebook, Google and Instagram adverts yourself!

March 31, 2019

It's also important to mention that the app fees billed to you were after our app has generated your store $18,561 in sales during your first 30 days, and your overall spend was $1,248 (including the actual app fees).

Our pricing can be found at:
Our website: https://ecom.adscale.com/pricing

Our help center: http://help.adscale.com/adscale-for-ecommerce/how-it-works/how-does-adscale-pricing-work

During the Registration process.

And also on this actual Shopify app page.

It's very unfortunate that you chose to uninstall the app and not continue your campaigns.
We wish you all the best.

Warble Music

Superb app and tool, really. It's truly amazing and save so much time!
You guys rock.

I recently build my shop https://musicindustrycontacts.shop and it's superb thanks to you.

Parish Rose'

I just signed up for the app, to bring in sales . Hopefully this works and I won’t regret it........

Rbafaro Store

Excellent customer service. They really care about their customers. I am looking forward to working with this app to scale my Facebook ads. It is easy to use and set up.

Gypsy Plus

I used this app to help me set up ads, I just started it today. So far it is really easy. Lets see how it performs.

Danon Jewellery

Great app! highly reccomend it. it does most of the work on its own - you just need to adjust your template pages at the beginning and your good to go.

Soul Candy: Candy for Your Soul

I just added this app today. I will see how it does. I will be checking back later on to see how things went. So far it seems simple. so far so good. Checking back later.

Glam-Hers

The setting up was easy, Now all is set waiting to see results coming in. I will be back with a great review. Thank you

Walmart-Accessories

This App has changed my life, with the help of Ad Scale my sales just in a few weeks is 3,000. I look forward to doing business with Ad Scales a long time God Bless

Top Divine

a simple app to install and very easy to have everything in one place. It will be fun to see what I get for results