AdScale: Google & Facebook Ads

AdScale: Google & Facebook Ads

by AdScale

Automate Advertising on Shopping, Search, Facebook & Instagram

Danon Jewellery

Great app! highly reccomend it. it does most of the work on its own - you just need to adjust your template pages at the beginning and your good to go.

Soul Candy: Candy for Your Soul

I just added this app today. I will see how it does. I will be checking back later on to see how things went. So far it seems simple. so far so good. Checking back later.

Glam-Hers

The setting up was easy, Now all is set waiting to see results coming in. I will be back with a great review. Thank you

Walmart-Accessories

This App has changed my life, with the help of Ad Scale my sales just in a few weeks is 3,000. I look forward to doing business with Ad Scales a long time God Bless

Top Divine

a simple app to install and very easy to have everything in one place. It will be fun to see what I get for results

Geekventions

Great support! Absolutely recommend this app and am grateful for the patience they showed in helping setup everything.

The Last Collective

A dedicated team working tirelessly to help your business grow. This app is a must for those who want to cut down the time and effort they spend trying to figure out ads and letting professionals take the reigns.

The Bella Faccia Collection

No idea how this app works, I've had the app for a week and I can't see my stats. Frustrating, Any help would be great.

Unique Keyboards

I had this app before and I deleted it because I got zero results. My own advertising efforts are generating tons of traffic but no sales. I dont have the time to go though all of the data in order to optimize my ads, so Im going to give this app another chance to prove itself. I will write a positive review if they actually deliver as promised. I am making this public to hold them accountable. I will post this first review on all social media networks, and then I will post my results. This will either be good advertising for adscale or very negative. I have hundreds of websites and thousands of social media pages. PLEASE Deliver this time.

Therapy with Peter

I haven't even had it go live yet and I already see the HUGE potential this app has to make my life not only easier but actually liveable. To allow me to concentrate on what matters most and let all the rest run in the background. I am SO excited about this. https://www.therapywithpeter.com