AdScale ‑ 10x Advertising

AdScale ‑ 10x Advertising

by AdScale

Automated AI-Advertising on Google, Facebook & Instagram

The Purple Drawer

I am using this app to help me increase the volume of people coming to my online store. So far it has been an easy setup and look forward to the results.

Beyond Yogi

I just started with the app. Even with almost 0 experience it was very easy to setup. I guides you through the entire process.

watchandsport

I used the app to run my ads, its was very easy to set up and get going.I highly recommend you to try it out for yourself.

PINKSALTONLINE

Thank you for the kind and professional patient service of Nadav. Perfect training lots of patience and knowledge and accurate. Exactly what I needed I should believe in the product and technology Thank you very much

Woodie

good app, easy to use. it takes a little time for the AI to study the customers for your products, but in the end it gets there. i started using this app a month and a half ago and at the beggining of August started to see some better sales. hopefully this will continue.

the best thing for me about AdScale is that they give you pointers and acompany you throughout so that you can adjust your ads to fit your customers. good and personal service.

Honey & Fig Boutique

I downloaded it to see if it was going to do much. I’ve had it for roughly a month and there’s been plenty of clicks, but no orders just yet. It is not mobile or app friendly, so if you don’t have a computer, I wouldn’t advise it. I’m gonna try to read more into how to use the app to get its full potential and determine if I need to keep it or not.

Beardy Goat

Absolutely useless.

Don't bother to respond to thing but spams your email. Useless service and set up one ad account and they used another and began billing card that was required for set up instead of what you would assume would be the damn ad account I selected. Wasn't even linked to the ad account that I selected it changed to another one that Shopify set up for their ads which have never used.

They must have heaps of money as they don't do a damn thing to respond to anyone but I can bet they will jump on the defensive and blame anything but themselves for responding or lack their off.

For the $15 I bothered to spend before turning off the cost was as high as. For a click. I can go and create my own ad in FB and get it for 1/4 of that instantly.

Messy to use on mobile also. Not set up well. Bad interface. Even on PC the layout is all over the shop. Plenty of better AI services out there that respond to emails and actually worth paying for that don't charge you 10% or 5%0of ad spend or something. Will be using their competitors now that only charge a flat fee and ALSO do AI.... Fancy that guys a company that is cheaper that works also and that actually bothered to have some decent service unlike service!

TROPICAL HEAL

Pretty useful, great investment, customer service can improve response time, but great app overall if you're willing to spend some time on it.

Embezz

I used this on my store during the 14-day trial, I think it did good and got me the sales. However, my profit margin as a beginner was like £7-8 dollars. So if I'm paying 99 dollars monthly and not getting sales anywhere near that, then it's pointless. So not happy getting charged such extortionate amount.

I think you @adscale should consider having a Basic plan for beginners. If there sales hit like 5k a month then charge 99 dollars. Otherwise, You'll attract wave of negative reviews. Because we also need to pay for facebook ads on top.

ילון סברובסקי

It took a few days for AdScale to "learn" my store after about a week orders started flowing and I got an unbelievable ROAS! the beauty of it is that I didn't have to do anything, it's all being done automatically 24/7.