Google & Facebook Ads

Google & Facebook Ads

by AdScale

AI-Advertising for growing merchants with 10X ROAS @scale

Wyvern's Hoard

I was a bit wary of ad apps due to bad experiences with other such apps, but Adscale's performance has been profitable and stable for a mid-sized store. Customer support has been excellent, with highly responsive managers who patiently fielded my questions, cleared my doubts about performance and addressed my issues with the app. The app is also constantly updated with improved features. Would recommend to anyone looking to automate their advertising.

BasmalaBeads

We run a 6 figure Shopify store with most of our revenue coming from paid ad traffic. This is the first time I've reviewed an app on the Shopify stone but I felt I had to spread the word on this one. We've been around the block. We've tried Madgicx, Adext, and other media buying tools. Adscale is by far the best for one key reason: reliability. If you've been marketing for some time, you know the feeling all to well- the MANIC-DEPRESSIVE state of a paid ad campaign. You know, the "whoah, 1000% ROAS on the first day!", the "wait no sales since then, umm..no worries its the machine lerning doing its thing..." then the final "I think we should pause and try 10 new audiences". Those who know, know. What makes adscale different is that they're model is designed to SOLVE this problem and not exacerbate it. When i first came accross the app on shopify, I was suspicious. Reviews seemed too good to be true. Well, here is my review 40 days in- it IS that good. If you are a mid-size shop with significant revenue and would like to finally get a full night's sleep- look no further. Oh, and use the live chat, the support is lightyears ahead of the other tools we used.

ElectroMusic Network

So I started to work with these guys about 2.5 months ago and I see really good work with the campaigns and ROI'S.
Can't wait to see what results I will be getting in the future :)
Awesome platform.

אקשטיין

amazing app, saves me lots of working hours.
All that with amazing sales on Shopify.
Higlly recommanded Using This AdScale for 6 months and its only getting better..

LaJosefine - לה ג'ופזין מוצצי ביבס ומוצרי מושי בישראל

This app helps me sell more, in a stable-growing scale. They provide each costumer with a personal agent who helps and answers every question with a lot of patience.

The Sauna Effect

This app is terrible, they give you a free trial but don't allow you to cancel it. I got no results and they billed me $502. DO NOT USE!!!!!

February 10, 2021

We apologize if you had a bad experience, you can always cancel the account at any time by uninstalling the app.

bemushop

The technology behind this AI is incredible. This is the most sophisticated app that I have seen until today in terms of marketing. I have tried various apps on Shopify to help us with the marketing campaigns but none of them compares with Adscale. This app is for the long-term. You only need to be patient and wait for the results. In terms of the support, I was lucky to run into Shachar who in my point of view - he is the best over there. So a knowledgeable, dedicated, hard-worker who has the ability to explain the app in such a clear and concise way which makes it very easy to understand. As for the data analysis, this app provides you a detailed view of the results which literally tells you which ad you should stop and which one you should carry on using it. So simple but so effective. I highly recommend this.

Nifty Posters

I've had a great experience using AdScale. The support is fantastic and I'd highly recommend this app to anyone using Shopify.

StunReal

Important: I waited until I used AdScale for 2 months before writing this review, because I wanted to provide a qualified assessment of AdScale. What I have seen, is that the vast majority of the negative reviews are coming from people with unrealistic expectations. This is not a tool that you can utilize properly if you have a $5/day budget. This is an AI (Artificial Intelligence) app, which means that it needs to learn before you can earn. Full Disclosure: I spent about $1500 before my Google Shopping campaigns became significantly profitable. However, my store had no sales data for AdScale to work with, so AdScale was starting from scratch with no information. This is not magic, however, it is the next best thing. Nevertheless, to give you an indication of the power of AdScale, my average ROAS over the past 7 days is 442%. This is after only 2 months of use, so this number will continue to climb as AdScale continues to optimize my campaigns. Additionally, it is important that you follow the strategy which has been provided by AdScale. Specifically, once your campaign is profitable, increase your budget by 25% and repeat this step twice a month. The biggest advantage that AdScale has over it's competitors, is their ability to optimize both Google Shopping and Google Search campaigns, in addition to Facebook Campaigns. Most tools out there focus on Facebook, because they can rely on the fact that Facebook's native AI is very good on its own. AdScale takes it to the next level by utilizing their own AI and applying it to Google campaigns, as well as Facebook campaigns. This is why their pricing model is based on the revenue that they bring in, rather than the money that you spend on ads. I haven't seen a competitor make such an offer. In closing, I will tell you that I have in fact utilized other platforms who claim to be comparable to AdScale, and I can tell you that there is nothing on the market that compares to AdScale. It is not even close. You just have to make sure that you take care of your end of the bargain by making sure that your website is optimized to convert sales, and maximize profit by adding upsells. You cannot expect AdScale to do all of the work. As I said earlier, it is not magic, but is the next best thing.

November 30, 2020

Thank you for your considered review of your experience with AdScale. You hit the nail on the head with all your points!

The AI’s ability to reach peak performance takes time and data. The more data it has the quicker it can learn. Also, as we are able to optimize across all Facebook and Google channels and between campaigns, we can find efficiencies that help you get a better ROAS.

Dolce Dog

Customer service is very great. Super helpful. I just started out so I will have to update my review. Customer service is very good.