AdScale: Google & Facebook Ads

AdScale: Google & Facebook Ads

by AdScale

Automate Advertising on Shopping, Search, Facebook & Instagram

Torres Targets

This application helps our business Torres Targets automate our ads for our website www.torrestargets.com

CLAPON

I am very excited about the app, downloaded yesterday and had a few unanswered questions, I asked the questions the same day after installing the app in notime my questions were answered by Amit cool guy.
Now we have to wait and see how the ads will perform, but I look forward to a good collaboration with adscale.
Good customer service guys.

Hiairpods

if you want to use this app just DON'T the worth app i used in shopify i have to pay 50 dollars for no traffic and 0 sells. took 2 weeks to add facebookads that i was using before so it was activated, and google shop still not activated now!! so if you want to increase your sells just do the ads by yourself you will see better result than with adscale. will never use the app for the other stores that i own.

April 26, 2019

We sincerely apologize for your bad experience.

We reviewed your account and see that for the advertising costs you spent you received 155 visits and some add to carts.

Your campaigns under-performed due to several matters that are related both to your website and to technical issues.

We'll be happy to work with you together to get your campaigns in the right way to success.

Hey Little Scout

Signed up and nothing has happened for a week. Ever since I added the app, their pixel screwed up my existing FB campaigns.

April 24, 2019

We sincerely apologize if you had a bad experience with our app.

We'll be happy to schedule a call with you and help with solving any issue relevant to your account or Facebook campaigns.

Our top priority is our customer's satisfaction and we would like to work with you together to build and optimize your advertising.

Fashion Jewellery Shop

Suport delay to answer.They try to get money from my bank account without infom me before and with unknow amount.I need to know what amount need to withraw and i want to have control on my bank account.Later they toll me that i can st my daily budget but the budget button on this app is with black color and not work.Disapointed.

April 18, 2019

We sincerely apologize for the experience you had.

Our app doesn't take any charges without informing you first. You have full control over your budget and you set your daily budget limit during the installation of the app.

You can adjust your budget or pause your advertising campaigns via the 'Budget' page. The reason that the 'Budget' was not available to you yet is because you only installed yesterday and your advertising campaigns are not active yet.

We'll be happy to assist you if you need anything else.

Unique Usables

I'm a first time user (reason for the middle score) so far ad creation was
smooth I'll come back after ad runs and update my rating and finish this review UNIQUE USABLES

Desirés Enterprise

It's been a rough start but we hung in there and finally beginning to see results! We're very excited to see what the future brings! Kudos to Amit!

EZSMARTKID

i think it is great solution
great idea to solve headache of SM
i was drained and lost - i hope this app helps

Bushkin Tech

My experience with the support team has been good so far. The tech support I spoke to was prompt in responding and very professional. I have to give it some time until my account is fully running and I will update. So far so good

HisBiz, Inc.,dba Photocutouts.com

Very impressed with the support provided by Amit. Still too early to know for sure what my ROI will be, but the Click Through Rate for my ads is running about 1.5%, which should serve me well.