AdScale ‑ ROI of 1000%

AdScale ‑ ROI of 1000%

by AdScale

Automated AI-Advertising on Google, Facebook & Instagram

Petit Wild

I've been using it for 3 months now and it's amazing!!
My ROI has increase by 600%!
I totally recommend using this app!

Odedra

I used this add to help my shopify store and used 14 days trial but after adscale charged me without my activation any plans and not refund my money...
I don't suggest anyone to use this app

February 18, 2020

As mentioned to you in our communication, you installed and used the app beyond the 14-day free trial and therefore couldn't be refunded. Your account was active and you received orders coming from the app before uninstalling it.

lytebright

Used it for 2 weeks and didnt get any orders at all. i got orders on the ads i did myself but nothing from adscale.

I dont know if i can recommend this app.

LovelyTrender

Adscale is the app you use if you'r willing to put back more profits back into your marketing with better results equaling to more customers. Its playing the long game especially for a new business owner like me.

ShellyClayspot

I've used this app for 2 weeks and got my first order through Adscale. Their team is highly responsive and supportive. Looking forward to rocking with them.

HOYA

Excellent service, provided by Amit. Was a very helpful and professional answer to all of the our questions

BOLLI USA

Customer Support is superb, just had a very patient and informative chat with Nadav for example. Now I have to wait for the results.

Oneroot Honey

Simple and easy set it an forget it type system. Support is very good too. We've seen reasonable return on ad dollar spent - better than what we were able to get on our own.

Skinfis

Started this week with the onboarding and everything went smooth; perfect fit with Shopify. Checkup took a bit time but, brought two minor mistakes to our attention, which is good. System sets up complete new Google Ads and FB/Insta accounts so leaves all the old stuff as it was. Already having the first results in budgeting; waiting for the first results to get in ;-)

Hairocracy

Horrible expereince with them! They take over all your advertising medium and make it next to impossibe to reclaim access to them. It's been over a month since i've been trying to regain access to my advertising platform from AdScale. I've reached out and was told they couldn't simply disconnect. I went into their settings and unchecked them from my google console, as soon as I hit save, it rechecks it and they still has control of it. I am unable to disconnect my FB from their setting. I am now in the process of deactivating my facebook ads account in it's entirety in order to remove adscale. Sam goes for my instagram. This is a nightmare and purposely done like this to continue to bilk unsuspecting customers. Their ads weren't the best, my ad spend increased but the sales did not, I ended spending more money on ads and when I did make 1 or 2 sales the profits from that went to Adscale for the most part.

November 19, 2019

I sincerely apologize for your experience.

As mentioned, AdScale doesn't take over any of your existing advertising account. It actually create new and separate ad accounts in order to avoid such situations.

As for the Merchant Center claim, I do see you requested to reclaim your URL to run your own Google Shopping campaigns and we provided you with instructions on how to do so.

Unfortunately, we cannot transfer the claim to you from our side, it needs to be done by you, the instructions provided tells you how to do it. It's very simple.

I again apologize, and I would be happy to give you a call and help solve all the issues you had in person.