AdScale ‑ 10x Advertising

AdScale ‑ 10x Advertising

by AdScale

Automated AI-Advertising on Google, Facebook & Instagram

nuranka

I decided to give adscale a shot and discovered that it actually works! it takes time but it is worth giving it a shot. the service is really professional and they respond quickly.

Snowrock Tents

I could edit the all my ads and see how they look like when installing. It's very cool it automatically generates campaigns on both Google and Facebook. Can't wait to see the results.

Workout-Tool

Just finished the registration and waiting for my campaigns to go live. I heard some goods things about this app browsing on some FB groups.

shop deals EU

Quick and easy installation process. I could see on the ads page how my actual products will look like when advertised on Google Shopping and Facebook. We'll see what results it will bring.

CLAYZ

i installed it on shopify,seemed pretty easy from the get go,it was very user friendly,and straight to the point.im gonna give it a go and see what happens from here.i plan on an update later

Artworkgalore

I must say I'm quite impressed.

Having a small budget of $10/day I didn’t expect much, but results are pleasantly surprising.

Economy wise, I prefer using one app for all advertising channels, instead of juggling between different apps.

Chihuahua Mania

Very pleased with the app. It took a day or so to get the first traffic from the app, but after a few days I already received my first sale! And since then they kept on coming.

They are creating another marketing channel that drive traffic to my website, and practically I don't need to do anything to manage it, everything is done by the app.

Dead Sea Cosmetics Shop

Great APP! Very easy to install and use. Automatic Optimization to get best ROI for you adwords campaigns. Got lots of sales after a few days after using this app. So if you run adwords campaigns you must to try this APP!!!

Nika Fashion A

Great App. Got a ton of sales from it! Be patient and you’ll see great results. Exellent costumer service.

Golden Curl

Amazing product, fantastic ROI that only gets better as you go, and it couldn't be easier to install & use than that.

Ohh yeah, out of this world customer service too...

Fantastic job guys!