AdScale ‑ 10x Advertising

AdScale ‑ 10x Advertising

by AdScale

Automated AI-Advertising on Google, Facebook & Instagram

Motivate Fashion

This app has great potential for practically anyone's needs when starting a business. It has the right Idea and I am waiting to try it out and see how effective it really is. The support team is very active and are willing to always help you out. Highly Recommend!

Warble Music

Superb app and tool, really. It's truly amazing and save so much time!
You guys rock.

I recently build my shop https://musicindustrycontacts.shop and it's superb thanks to you.

Rbafaro Store

Excellent customer service. They really care about their customers. I am looking forward to working with this app to scale my Facebook ads. It is easy to use and set up.

Danon Jewellery

Great app! highly reccomend it. it does most of the work on its own - you just need to adjust your template pages at the beginning and your good to go.

Soul Candy: Candy for Your Soul

I just added this app today. I will see how it does. I will be checking back later on to see how things went. So far it seems simple. so far so good. Checking back later.

Glam-Hers

The setting up was easy, Now all is set waiting to see results coming in. I will be back with a great review. Thank you

Walmart-Accessories

This App has changed my life, with the help of Ad Scale my sales just in a few weeks is 3,000. I look forward to doing business with Ad Scales a long time God Bless

Top Divine

a simple app to install and very easy to have everything in one place. It will be fun to see what I get for results

Geekventions

Great support! Absolutely recommend this app and am grateful for the patience they showed in helping setup everything.

The Last Collective

A dedicated team working tirelessly to help your business grow. This app is a must for those who want to cut down the time and effort they spend trying to figure out ads and letting professionals take the reigns.