AdScale ‑ ROI of 1,000%

AdScale ‑ ROI of 1,000%

by AdScale

Automated AI-Advertising on Google, Facebook & Instagram

lytebright

Used it for 2 weeks and didnt get any orders at all. i got orders on the ads i did myself but nothing from adscale.

I dont know if i can recommend this app.

LoveSpoon Candles

Just installed Adscale. Extremely easy to set up, almost too easy! Time will tell if it is a great app. I have to give 3 stars for now as I will not know how great the app is till traffic starts coming to my site. Stay tuned.

Luv Shopping

I installed app. Interface was simple enough to use. Took a while for all campaigns to start. Saw an increase in traffic but no sales. Decided to uninstall after $200 Fb bill. Possibly my site but I prefer to have more control over what I am doing. Adscale wanted a review the day it was installed....lol. Wait and see if it delivers and then request a review. Hope others have a better result.

Unique Usables

I'm a first time user (reason for the middle score) so far ad creation was
smooth I'll come back after ad runs and update my rating and finish this review UNIQUE USABLES

Riel'sVentures

I've never seen an app like this.
Though my ads is yet to be approved but I believe this app is incredible.
I recommend this to not just shopify user but everyone.

Parish Rose'

I just signed up for the app, to bring in sales . Hopefully this works and I won’t regret it........

imartboutique

I just registered. No experience yet. I will wait for the ads it produces and comment then. So far it looks like this is what I need to promote my online store.