Advance Reorder by Identixweb

Advance Reorder by Identixweb

by Identix Web

Simplest Way To Place The Previous Orders Again

Watanutaugusta

Feature-rich and indeed a very useful app. Above all, an excellent team support. Thank you!

Zinin Store

I'm really impressed by the profession and dedication of your support team. They've provided me with quick and helpful response. This app runs great and I caught no problem into running it. Easy to install and use!

Mushroom Catering

Dentalqlick Gmbh

Great app, just what we have been looking for! Got amazing help and everything looks great now!

Nicheshoping

Great app! Really helps my customers when they can't remember the names of products they loved and want to order again. A great app SUPPORT! A great app!

Mrkoya

Great app - very handy & does the job well.

Cartclash Com

amazing app and great support install it

Freshket Store

Simple as it gets and does everything you need it to. The developer is also extremely helpful and resolves any issues you have quickly. Overall great app.

Sublimationla

It makes Re-Ordering available to my customers which I`m hoping will result in more frequent sales.Support was incredible to answer questions prior to installation and to provide customization afterward too. Highly recommend!!

Matteocostumes

We love the app! We process many reorder orders and this has saved us time. Support was incredible to answer questions prior to installation and to provide customization afterward too. Highly recommend!!