Advance Reorder ‑ Repeat Order

Advance Reorder ‑ Repeat Order

by Identix Web

Simplest way to place the previous orders again

Red Hot Vaping

5* review from us! We had an implementation issue where our developers hadn't correctly installed the app. I had a chat with the guys from advance reorder and he installed it correctly, got it set up for me and was generally a nice person to have help me!
Thankyou so much for your help and support. Getting it done so quickly was amazing!

Honest Wholefood Co. Ltd.

This app is a great functionality to be added to a shopify site, especially if you deal with wholesalers who need to easily place repeat orders. This is exactly what I needed. Two thumbs up! The support team has a special quality about how to serve customers and they did a great job. Recommend to all!

near me shopping store

Thank you to support team for their reactivity and great support. Their app is a great functionality to be added to a website, especially if you deal with wholesalers who need to easily place repeat orders. This is exactly what I needed. Two thumbs up!

Graf Lantz Wholesale

I love being able to offer my customers this option. It saves time for everyone!
I want to thank the team especially because they helped me to install this app on my website. Thank you.

Christina Cosmeceuticals

Big help for my wholesale store section. Great helpful support team, quick and knowledgeable. hope it will help to increase sales.

Bark

Just installed the app and the support is just great - few minor bugs caused due to my theme, solved instantly.

Ryobi Press Parts

We have been a Shopify merchant for 8+ years and rely heavily on our 3rd party app developers. We installed "Repeat Order" recently needing to find ways to make the ordering process easier for our customers. The app has done what we expected. We had to work with the support team to get some early issues resolved and they were good to work with. Would have like to have live chat as a support option, but email did get the job done.

Meat House Panama

It does what's promise. Also they have an awesome support. This app is the real deal if you are looking to improve purchasing experience for your returning customers.

Greeny

This app was exactly what we needed to allow our customers to easily replicate and reorder their orders from the 'My Account' section.

The support team answered immediately and adjusted the code within our theme so that we could offer the best aesthetic and UX

MR. KOYA

This app helps our customers to do the process for an ordering a product/s by giving instant reorder facility. I tested this app and it's working as per need. The support team of this app is very quick in response.

Previous 1 3 4