Advance Reorder

Advance Reorder

by Identix Web

Simplest way to place the previous orders again

TEESTERIA

I was searching for something like this and it works perfectly. The support system was very fast, easy, and fixed my issue right away! I highly recommend this App and their development team!

vitagene.co.za

The re-order capability is great.
But..
- if there are items in the cart already, they disappear if the re-order is used
- once the re-order is used, the customers cannot add or amend items in the cart
It would be great if this functionality could be added - but the developer says its in the pipeline and will be there in 15 days (so around 31 Dec 2018)
EXCELLENT support via their chat function, I'm still incredulous, they rock.

Petit Paris

Great app that works perfectly allowing us to communicate with our customers more effectively. Great support, excellent documentation, a very professional developer.

Gleetee

Its great app for all store owners. After installing this app it has become easy for customers to re-order there previous orders as it saves lot of time.

Watanutaugusta

Feature-rich and indeed a very useful app. Above all, an excellent team support. Thank you!

Zinin Store

I'm really impressed by the profession and dedication of your support team. They've provided me with quick and helpful response.
This app runs great and I caught no problem into running it. Easy to install and use!

Mushroom Catering

Dentalqlick Gmbh

Great app,
just what we have been looking for!
Got amazing help and everything looks great now!

Nicheshoping

Great app! Really helps my customers when they can't remember the names of products they loved and want to order again.
A great app SUPPORT!
A great app!

Mrkoya

Great app - very handy & does the job well.

Previous 1