Advance Reorder ‑ Repeat Order

Advance Reorder ‑ Repeat Order

$5/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
Edited May 26, 2022

Again great help in solving a minor problem very quickly. Goo d job guys and keep up the good work. Rob Paramount Wines

Paramount Beers & Wines Ltd
Time spent using app: 8 days
Identixweb Private Limited replied May 24, 2022

Thank you Robert for your kind words!!! The support team is always available to help you with your queries...🥰

Edited April 6, 2022

The app solved my requirement! the support team is very helpful, and helped me install the app properly! Highly recommend!

GOVO
India
Time spent using app: 5 days
Identixweb Private Limited replied May 4, 2022

Thank you so much for your amazing review!

March 8, 2022

Really great app. Easy to setup and works perfectly. Support is fast and effective. Highly recommend the app for any store.

Prime Cuts Butchery, Deli & Bistro
Kenya
Time spent using app: 3 months
Identixweb Private Limited replied May 4, 2022

Thank you so much for your amazing review! The support team is always available to help you...

March 5, 2022

Great application, amazing support. Asked questions about customization and got my response and solution in less than 24 hours.

CSL Behring PLUS+ Ordering Portal
Time spent using app: 10 months
Identixweb Private Limited replied May 4, 2022

Thank you so much for your amazing review!!!!

December 8, 2021

The technical team was immediately reached out to me immediately to sort out the installation issues.

Sweet Karam Coffee
India
Time spent using app: 11 months
Identixweb Private Limited replied December 13, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! The support team is always available to help you with your queries...

November 30, 2021

recommended very helpful technical team , sort out my installation issue quick so far, app works well

Soardist
Time spent using app: 18 days
Identixweb Private Limited replied December 1, 2021

Thank you so much for your review...😍 We are so grateful for your words!!

November 10, 2021

thank you, app has a great customer service, works very well in our customers accounts (reorder buttons)

Killermann FRESH
Germany
Time spent using app: 3 months
Identixweb Private Limited replied November 17, 2021

Thank you very much for the review, my friend!! The support team is always there to help you with your queries...

November 8, 2021

fantastic support.. contacted the team to help me install the app and get the look and feel to be right and they immediately offered assistance. great app works fast and easy for my customers to use.. thanks again.

Philips Brand Shop
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Identixweb Private Limited replied November 10, 2021

Thank you very much for the review, my friend!! We are always here to help you with your queries...🤗

November 3, 2021

SKYLINE mobile accessories wholesale
Time spent using app: 8 days
Identixweb Private Limited replied November 10, 2021

Thank you very much for the review, my dear!! We are grateful for your words...🙏🙏

October 12, 2021

This app has helped our company received reorders from our VIP customers. And, their Customer Service is the best I've experienced! Thank you so much!

Denik
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Identixweb Private Limited replied October 15, 2021

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback and for your kind words!! 🙌🏻😊