Advance Reorder ‑ Repeat Order

Advance Reorder ‑ Repeat Order

by Identixweb

Simplest way to place the previous orders again

Happy Tummies Pty Ltd

So far this app seems good and the developer was extremely helpful at installing the code to get it to work the way I need it. Thanks.

TEESTERIA

I was searching for something like this and it works perfectly. The support system was very fast, easy, and fixed my issue right away! I highly recommend this App and their development team!

vitagene.co.za

The re-order capability is great.
But..
- if there are items in the cart already, they disappear if the re-order is used
- once the re-order is used, the customers cannot add or amend items in the cart
It would be great if this functionality could be added - but the developer says its in the pipeline and will be there in 15 days (so around 31 Dec 2018)
EXCELLENT support via their chat function, I'm still incredulous, they rock.

April 12, 2019

Hi there,

We have made some more UI changes and added some more functionalities considered your issue too. Please take a look at our app with new stunning features.

I know we 're too late to let you know about it but we working some more great features which attract you and others to this app.

Petit Paris

Great app that works perfectly allowing us to communicate with our customers more effectively. Great support, excellent documentation, a very professional developer.

Watanutaugusta

Feature-rich and indeed a very useful app. Above all, an excellent team support. Thank you!

Zinin Store

I'm really impressed by the profession and dedication of your support team. They've provided me with quick and helpful response.
This app runs great and I caught no problem into running it. Easy to install and use!

Mushroom Catering

Dentalqlick Gmbh

Great app,
just what we have been looking for!
Got amazing help and everything looks great now!

Nicheshoping

Great app! Really helps my customers when they can't remember the names of products they loved and want to order again.
A great app SUPPORT!
A great app!

Mrkoya

Great app - very handy & does the job well.