Advance Reorder ‑ Repeat Order

Advance Reorder ‑ Repeat Order

by Identixweb

Simplest way to place the previous orders again

Gloritee

I have been using this app for a long and very happy with it. We're getting more sales for the same product. Very satisfied with this app!!!!!

Janitorial Superstore

Great app! I was worried when it does not work for some reason and get in touch with the tech support team. They looked into my issue on the same day and resolved it quickly. What I most liked in this app is their live support chat option.

Happy Tummies Pty Ltd

So far this app seems good and the developer was extremely helpful at installing the code to get it to work the way I need it. Thanks.

TEESTERIA

I was searching for something like this and it works perfectly. The support system was very fast, easy, and fixed my issue right away! I highly recommend this App and their development team!

vitagene.co.za

The re-order capability is great.
But..
- if there are items in the cart already, they disappear if the re-order is used
- once the re-order is used, the customers cannot add or amend items in the cart
It would be great if this functionality could be added - but the developer says its in the pipeline and will be there in 15 days (so around 31 Dec 2018)
EXCELLENT support via their chat function, I'm still incredulous, they rock.

April 12, 2019

Hi there,

We have made some more UI changes and added some more functionalities considered your issue too. Please take a look at our app with new stunning features.

I know we 're too late to let you know about it but we working some more great features which attract you and others to this app.

Petit Paris

Great app that works perfectly allowing us to communicate with our customers more effectively. Great support, excellent documentation, a very professional developer.

Gleetee

Its great app for all store owners. After installing this app it has become easy for customers to re-order there previous orders as it saves lot of time.

Watanutaugusta

Feature-rich and indeed a very useful app. Above all, an excellent team support. Thank you!

Zinin Store

I'm really impressed by the profession and dedication of your support team. They've provided me with quick and helpful response.
This app runs great and I caught no problem into running it. Easy to install and use!

Mushroom Catering