Advance Reorder ‑ Repeat Order

Simplest way to place the previous orders & item again

$5/month. 7-day free trial.
Repeat purchase recent order reorder with advance reorder app

Indigo Tea Co.

I was wanted to configure this app on my website and tried my self by following the instructions are shown in the FAQ. Unfortunately, my bad luck because I'm not well with coding. So I went to the support team and asked them for configuration. They did it very fast.

Gala Wildlife

I've tried to install the app but couldn't get it to work. However, I contacted the support and asked them if they would install the app for me - which they were only too happy to do. Result...a brilliant reordering system is now fully functional in my customers' account area.

UPDATE: A WEEK LATER THIS APP CAUSED MAJOR ISSUES WITH MY NAVIGATION MENU, STOPPED IT WORKING AND ISSUES WITH SCROLLING UP AND DOWN MY SITE TOO! SO ADVISED BY SHOPIFY TO DELETE! DONE.

FURTHER UPDATE. I'll get back in touch with the app developers in a couple of days and see if we can reinstall - see how it goes as I really did like the app (it was my favourite actually).

April 19, 2019

Hi there,

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience you had with our app.

We had contacted you regarding the issue you were faced with this app, but we didn't get any response from your end. We also have experienced that you have removed our app from your website. We are requesting you to please give us a chance to correct our mistakes and make this app run again on your website as it was running before.

Thanks

Rapiscan Systems

Great way of getting repeat orders off customers. I had little issue with this app which I didn't understand as I'm not well known with the code but support guys resolved the issue on the same day I requested.

Fantastic App!

Gloritee

I have been using this app for a long and very happy with it. We're getting more sales for the same product. Very satisfied with this app!!!!!

Janitorial Superstore

Great app! I was worried when it does not work for some reason and get in touch with the tech support team. They looked into my issue on the same day and resolved it quickly. What I most liked in this app is their live support chat option.

Happy Tummies Pty Ltd

So far this app seems good and the developer was extremely helpful at installing the code to get it to work the way I need it. Thanks.

TEESTERIA

I was searching for something like this and it works perfectly. The support system was very fast, easy, and fixed my issue right away! I highly recommend this App and their development team!

vitagene.co.za

The re-order capability is great.
But..
- if there are items in the cart already, they disappear if the re-order is used
- once the re-order is used, the customers cannot add or amend items in the cart
It would be great if this functionality could be added - but the developer says its in the pipeline and will be there in 15 days (so around 31 Dec 2018)
EXCELLENT support via their chat function, I'm still incredulous, they rock.

April 12, 2019

Hi there,

We have made some more UI changes and added some more functionalities considered your issue too. Please take a look at our app with new stunning features.

I know we 're too late to let you know about it but we working some more great features which attract you and others to this app.

Petit Paris

Great app that works perfectly allowing us to communicate with our customers more effectively. Great support, excellent documentation, a very professional developer.

Watanutaugusta

Feature-rich and indeed a very useful app. Above all, an excellent team support. Thank you!