Metafields & Custom Fields

Custom Fields | Add Metafields by Conditions | Import, Export

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Swig Life

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We loved this app for the longest time, but it's been down the past few days, and have had zero communication from them, even though I've emailed them a few times. We usually access it daily and have not been able to so it's affecting sales on our website. I really hope they get back to us soon. 9.17.2021 UPDATE: ArenaCommerce reached out quickly after receiving this review and additional contact through Shopify Plus Support. I was not aware, nor was it obvious, that support requests only occur in their support portal and not via email. Upon logging into their support portal I did see that they responded to my initial email for help very quickly, and that information did solve my problem. For those of you that are considering this app, just be aware that they have a support portal that you need to create an account on, vs just being able to communicate requests via email. Other than this misunderstanding, I do recommend the app. We use it for a large variety of different features on our website and it works perfectly.

September 17, 2021

We already reply you 2 days ago: https://support.arenacommerce.com/a/tickets/85743. Please check the ticket response then follow instructions. You may add our support email to the whitelist if you don't receive this email from our support team.

Fobus Holster

The app is fine however I am only writing this review so I stop getting the annoying review request every time I use the custom fields

Bedside Manor

Time spent using app About 1 year

I use this app to add additional photos to product collections. I wish the integration was more direct but it accomplishes what we need to do.

Teacurry

Location India
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Very good as a service to add extra data points to your pages. Makes your life simple and fast. Must try for all. It will surely help!

JustVedic

Location India
Time spent using app About 2 months

Good app to add those extra fields to your website. You can do a lot with this tool - just use it intelligently.

SAFETON

Pretty simple to use and does what it is intended. Would be great if Products tab had a way to filter against Active products for faster movement through each products when doing a lot of custom field updates.

Erie Basin

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Used to add custom product data to receipts. Functionality works well. Wish the app loaded a little faster.

Lightforce Australia

Location Australia

Good app that was pretty useful in our development workflow. The credits system that is used for bulk imports and exports might be unforgiving sometimes in case you make a mistake or if there is an error.

hatsutoki ONLINE STORE

Location Japan

サイトに自由な編集エリアを追加するのにアプリを使用しています。外部アプリのため、シームレスに編集ができないとう点のみ不便だなと感じますが、無料でやりたいことがほとんどが実現できていて大変助かっています。

Humanery

Happy so far. We use this app to create custom fields of content that is difficult to do on Shopify's standard platform. A bit expensive. Wish it was a bit cheaper and we'd use it even more. I'd recommend this to any store with a lot of product content and custom fields / images.

Previous 1