Elegantsy ‑ Product labels

Boost store sales by adding badges, labels, stickers and texts

$6.99/month. 25-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Jenston Girl

I need an app that makes my life easy not harder. Followed all the instructions and in the end the tags attached itself to another app in my store and not even to the products I assigned the tag to.

October 26, 2021

Sorry for your negative experience with our app

Yesterday our team checked your store and found that you did not create any labels in the app, so why were we were not able to properly investigate your issue, We did create a test label and checked on your store products And found that the test label showed correctly on your products, I would request you please Re-install the app, we will happy to set up all things correctly on your store.

.YST

I am facing an issue that I have been reporting for 3 months.
Each time that I add products I have to send them a message to put the label in the new products. They do not want to help me in general with this bug even though I have send videos and a dozen or more images. Really bad customer service.

Luisa Paixao

This app doesnt perform very well.. One day it's OK and the day after nothing works + I sent an email to the support because the app make some troubles with some mobile OS, the support never fixed it. So I paid 2 months and deleted it searching now for another one.