Elegantsy Product labels

Elegantsy Product labels

$6.99/month. 25-day free trial.
Rating (4.3)
Developer
4.3
November 25, 2022

Never again. Just spend my time. Not recommend at all.
Support like 0. Very difficult to use it.......

Techno Group Lithuania
Lithuania
Time spent using app: 2 days
October 8, 2022

When it works the labels look great, but having to manually sync the products EVERY time you add new products, or add products to a new category that you want labels to show up on, is ridiculous. I have opened so many support tickers with them, and each time they tell me it's a 'sync issue' which really should be fixed by now. Yesterday I manually synced and waited 30 mins before contacting support, their response was that because I had 300+ products in my store, I had to wait 2-3 mins for them to show. In 30 mins they hadn't shown. I'm going to look elsewhere for one that works, that doesn't require a busy business owner who adds products daily, to have to keep manually syncing, I want it to work properly in the background.

HowCurious? Ltd
Time spent using app: 7 months
October 25, 2021

I need an app that makes my life easy not harder. Followed all the instructions and in the end the tags attached itself to another app in my store and not even to the products I assigned the tag to.

Jenston Girl
Time spent using app: 1 day
ZendApps replied October 26, 2021

Sorry for your negative experience with our app

Yesterday our team checked your store and found that you did not create any labels in the app, so why were we were not able to properly investigate your issue, We did create a test label and checked on your store products And found that the test label showed correctly on your products, I would request you please Re-install the app, we will happy to set up all things correctly on your store.

April 14, 2021

I am facing an issue that I have been reporting for 3 months.
Each time that I add products I have to send them a message to put the label in the new products. They do not want to help me in general with this bug even though I have send videos and a dozen or more images. Really bad customer service.

.YST
Greece
Time spent using app: About 2 months
March 20, 2020

This app doesnt perform very well.. One day it's OK and the day after nothing works + I sent an email to the support because the app make some troubles with some mobile OS, the support never fixed it. So I paid 2 months and deleted it searching now for another one.

Luisa Paixao