Elegantsy ‑ Product Labels

Elegantsy ‑ Product Labels

by ZendApps

Boost store sales by adding badges, labels, stickers and texts

Ceed Fragrances

This app is a must have. Great looking badges, price, etc. Easy to use and customer support is great. I highly recommend!

Japlish

I use it in Japan. 日本で使っています。 After trying two badge apps, I arrived at this app.
First of all, the low price is attractive.
Also, it's pretty nice to be able to change the letters on the badge yourself! If there is a difficulty, the size of the badge will be different when you see it on the actual site, and the banner image with the link of the target product will also have the badge. Also, the product image in the cart had a badge, which made it difficult to see. However, as soon as I told him that, he fixed it!
This aftercare is pretty good.
It is an application that can be recommended. 日本で使っています。
バッヂ用アプリを2つ試してから、このアプリにたどり着きました。
価格が安いのがまず魅力です。
またバッヂの文字を自分で変更出来るのはかなり良いです! 難点があるとしたら、実際のサイトで見るとバッヂのサイズが違ったり、対象製品のリンクを貼ったバナー画像にもバッヂが貼られたりすることです。またカート内で商品画像にもバッヂが付いていて見づらかったことです。 しかし、そのことを伝えるとすぐに修正してもらえました!
このアフターケアはかなり素晴らしいです。
オススメ出来るアプリです。

World Fitness

Great App on Shopify.
App does exactly what you need it to do. Fast support when you need it.
Very easy to use. Great labels to pick from.

deyga.in

Using this Label app for my collection page and product page with different sizes. The support team is very responsible and giving out of box ideas. Fixed some of the bugs immediately.

Hardwoodfloorstore

Elegantsy ‑ Product Labels is the best and most responsive product label app I have come across while managing over 10 Shopify stores. The app is performing perfectly and helped us attract many new customers to purchase our products online. Last but not least, they offer above and beyond customer service. The support team helped me perform various customisations to achieve our desired vision many times. I can't recommend this app highly enough - anyone looking to create an outstanding store should give it a try!

Mummy Nantes

Très bonne extension facile d'utilisation et très utile. Sans oublier une équipe support au top qui ont su m'aider à tout bien paramétrer.

Serres Belle-de-Jour

J'ai installé cette application pour mettre en évidence certains produits sur ma boutique avec des étiquettes de couleur.
Très simple à utiliser et le service de support est super rapide.

Gr8style.dk

The app working perfect. It makes easier for our customer to navigate through all our products. Custom service very friendly:-))

Leather Gloves Online

Labels working very well. Installed them on our 6 web shops that we have in the US and EU. It makes it even easier for the customer to navigate through all our products.

ÇHANELIA

The app is elegant, for sure. It does what it says. The people behind this app are also professional. I ran with a small issue that the labels were not displaying correctly, but they fixed it instantly at no further cost. We're glad to do business with them.

Previous 1 3 4