Install Now* - Get a 30-Day FREE Trial
*till October, 30
All-in-One Product Customization Solution
Waste NO time when creating custom product offerings. With the app you can quickly and easily equip your products with any number of custom options.
This have-it-all toolkit will enable you to:
- create an unlimited number of custom options for any product or group of products
- customize and optimize product options in various ways
- set various product option dependencies
- use custom options of the Swatch type to display images/ colors
- conveniently manage all product custom options in the back-end
- NEW customize the advance display, appearance, language and other custom option settings
This is how it works.
Custom Options Templates
The templates ease the pain of adding custom options to multiple products at once.
With this app you can effortlessly create any number of custom options templates and apply them to a selection of products in a click.
The app also lets you manage, customize and optimize templates according to your needs. So you can:
- edit templates for specific products
- NEW duplicate the options templates
- group custom options in the template to better organize them in the backend
- find the products to assign a template to by filtering them by name, type, vendor, "tagged with" or by any keyword
- track the date&time of templates creation and modification
- and more
The app significantly extends the default product option's functionality.
With the software, you can create custom options of 9 types: text field, text area, upload file, check-box, drop-down, radio-button, multiple select, swatch and multiple swatch.
In addition, Advanced Product Options app lets you define option's values, set option's price and optimize any option in various ways.
With the app you can:
- add an unlimited number of values for each custom option
- specify a price for each option's value (thus you can add extra to the main product price once this option is selected)
- specify a title, description and sorting order for each option's value
- mark custom options as required (customers won’t be able to add products to the cart without selecting the required options).
- NEW specify Image Mode for any option (can be displayed either beside the option, or when the option gets selected).
Dependent Custom Options
Display custom product options only when customers select the main (parent) one(s).
With this feature, you can create a product with a range of options (e.g. storage, RAM, size, color, etc.) and display these options depending on customers' initial choice. Thus, you can offer products with the specific set of options based on the initially selected option.
Example: For a red t-shirt you may have S and M sizes only, while for a black one you may have all available sizes.
With the app you can:
- add dependency to any custom option
- set the dependency in bulk (it comes useful if you have a big number of options that should be added as dependent)
- quickly overview all created dependencies within a template
Color/Image Swatch for Custom Options
Imagine buying a pink T-shirt when the only image that is available in the product description is a black one. You will hardly feel confident about such a purchase, and you would rather see how the pink version of this T-shirt looks like, right?
Hence, it's extremely important to create a visual presentation of each product's option.
Advanced Product Options app will be of great help with that. With the app you can:
- upload images for each value of a custom option
- set custom option's colors
- create custom options of the Swatch type to display images/colors instead of the options on the frontend
- NEW replace the main product image with the one of the custom option
- NEW display a custom option image next to this option on the front-end
- NEW set the alt and title tags for custom options images (to improve SEO)
General & Advanced App Settings
NEW With the latest version of the extension you can easily configure the app's general settings right from the Admin panel. That enables you to:
- define the default settings for Swatch Size, Hover Image Size, Option Description Type and dozens more
- translate messages for custom options' messages and tooltips
- and even set the advanced settings for various types of selectors.
- Inventory functionality for custom options
- SKU Policy functionality
- One-time pricing for custom options
- Edit CSS styles directly from the back-end
◈◈◈◈◈◈◈ Live Demo ◈◈◈◈◈◈◈
You can test-drive the app on its demo site.
Installation & Support
Need help? Just drop us a line.
This app comes with FREE lifetime support and FREE installation.
★★★★★ Like the app? ★★★★★
Please spend a minute to review and rate it. Your feedback is really important to us.
We are a team of dedicated eCommerce developers who help online merchants extend the capabilities of their stores.
- 8-year industry experience
- over 60 top-rated extensions and apps for the leading ecommerce platforms
- trusted by over 30,000 online entrepreneurs worldwide
- over 10,000 positive user reviews
- free top-level support
To learn more about us, visit www.mageworx.com
You may also like our other apps:
Easily create product fees for extra services (rush delivery, gift wrap) or personalized options (premium version, product upgrade, etc).
Go global and conquer new markets by expanding your eСommerce operations with multi-currency capabilities.
Advanced Product Options Change Log
October, 20 2016:
Adds the setting to translate the "Characters left" message on the front-end
Adds the setting display an option's name as a placeholder on the front-end (applicable to text options only)
Fixes a problem with scrolling to non-selected required options when adding to cart
October, 17 2016:
The ability to replace the main product image with the one of the custom option
The ability to display the images uploaded for a custom option next to this option on the front-end
The ability to duplicate any option template
UNIQUE The ability to configure the app's general and advanced settings directly from the back-end
The ability to translate the messages added by the app on the front-end to different languages
The ability to set the alt and title tags custom option's images to improve SEO results
Improves the process of the images management for custom options
August, 17 2016:
August, 4 2016:
Compatible with Shopify product variants now
August, 3 2016:
Adds the feature to set an option's value as default to be pre-selected on the front-end
Adds the dynamic counter of entered characters for text options on the front-end
July, 22 2016:
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
June, 10 2016: