Advanced Product Options

Advanced Product Options

by MageWorx

Product options without limitations! Ultimate customizability.

Fantasy Toys

Excellent service from the team at Advanced Product Options. They installed the APP for me quickly and is now working beautifully. There was also a mixup on the trial and they fixed it right away. Thanks again for the great service.

tinsiMink

This app has all the solutions I needed. The staff are super helpful and solve any issues quickly. Communications is brilliant too.

Outcast Garage

Great option flow setup. Still waiting on their new update to launch but we love their system! Also, customer support is always helpful with any requests. Small or big!

Cheaptotes

I can't tell you what a relief it was to have found an application that could do put together an advanced pricing formula that was essential to my client. After numerous disappointments, I found Advanced Product Options. The people at Mageworx were also a tremendous help. Thanks.

FLEUR de REINE

I use this app to help us provide customized options to our clients. The price was a deciding factor for us as well, allows us to do what we need without it having a high cost. I like that I am now able to indicate which options are out of stock. I gave this app 4 stars because there is always room for improvement. One option that would be great is if, once you select a customized option if that one disappeared and was replaced with the next question/option, otherwise the form becomes quite long and not as visually appealing. Other than that, the app is great.

Zzperformance Full Site

Had an issue upon initial installation but Angelika logged into our account and took care of the issue. Visually fits our theme and does exactly what we wanted. Great app to over come the 100 limit given by Shopify.

Sika Test

I got an amazing support with some speciel export of options from one shop to another shop! Great product, great support!

Coascent

Great App, easy to use. I had an issue though within the cart but Developer fixed it for me

Aaline Systems

Great app with amazing customer support! The team helped with the install in a quick manner. The theme we used for our store is not very cooperative with third party apps, but their staff helped integrate the aesthetics of the app to match our theme. We highly recommend this app to anyone!

Simply Fresh Meal Prep

Excellent support, made it work with my site, and it is perfect!
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11