Advanced Product Options

Advanced Product Options

by Mageworx

Product & variants options. NO limitations.

Ferrante

The customer service is super efficient, they usually reply in less then 20 min. They helped with the installation and the setting.

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review. You made our day! We will strive to deliver great experiences consistently.

Have a great day.

Charmed Crates

The integration is great for upselling products to customers and their customer service is absolutely outstanding!

Hello,

Feel free to address us in case any kind of assistance is ever required.

Tulletastic

I use this app in both of my shops and it is fabulous. Easy to use and great customer support. I have recommended it to friends as well.

Hello,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review. I will share this with our team to let them know to keep up the amazing work :)

Thank you, once again, for your kind words.

Have a wonderful day.

AyaZay Wedding Shoppe

I'm using this app to personalize gifts and favours on my site. The app is user-friendly and the customer service is excellent!

Hello,

Thank you for this great feedback! We’ve really enjoyed working with you :)

Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or need our help. We will be happy to assist.

Have a wonderful day.

Galaxyregistry

I tried a few other product options apps, but advanced product options was by far the best. Also the support is super fast and competent.

Hello,

Thank you so much for this review. We are so delighted that you rate our service as 5 star as we strive to provide just that for all our customers.

Feel free to get back to us if you have any questions or need our help. We will be happy to assist.

Oracle Oasis

Love! Love! Love! Customer Support is swift & awesome. Wish the fee was lower. Love the app for its ease of use and convenience ღ

Hello,

We are happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Botonicar

The best experience with their support I have ever had. Although unfortunately, I could not achieve what I wanted as I have a very specific product. I highly recommend it.

Hello,

We are sorry the app didn't meet your needs. We had a real pleasure working with you. Feel free to get back to us in case you any kind of assistance is ever required.

Camp Connection General Store

Advanced Product Options allowed us to set up (and properly charge customers for) custom options that are a pretty large part of our daily sales. MageWorx was very responsive to all requests and helped us get things set up and running properly.

September 22, 2020

Hello,

We are thrilled to have you as part of the MageWorx family! Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means a lot to us and to our entire team! We look forward to serving you again soon!

Bedankjes.nl

Great options tool, support is great and very, very fast! But it makes a clone of each product. can be automatically deleted after a while but still no good solution if you will use remarketing etc.
Customers can't change an option anymore, if they click the product from the cart page, because it will link to the cloned product without options...
I hope a solution will be found very soon

September 22, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

Yes, we understand your concern. At the very moment, our dev team is working on the massive UI reconfiguration, We'll change the way our options are added to products and get rid of those cloned products.

We are doing our best to release this update as soon as possible.

Have a great day.

Happily Rustic

I did like this app, and the support was quite quick (usually within 24 hours) but I absolutely hated how they cloned your products. I ended up with 100's of extra products that made finding the ones I actually needed to very difficult. Uninstalled for this reason.

September 17, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

We understand your concern. The thing is that Shopify doesn't allow changing a product price on the checkout without using the standard variants or cloning the product.

Our team is working on a new update for this app, which will significantly improve the approach of how options are added to products. We will get rid of the cloned products and we will use the Shopify Variants functionality to add the options. The final product variant will be dynamically generated to reflect all chosen options. It will make all native Shopify features working correctly.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31