Advanced Product Options

Advanced Product Options

by MageWorx

Product options without limitations! Ultimate customizability.

Saviland Beauty

I used this app to help me reconfigure the layout of my products. The customer service is amazing! The only thing I wish they had is a step by step tutorial for the different variations in which the app is able to be utilised. I couldn't figure it out from the manual instruction alone, so I hired a tech to do it for me.

May 31, 2019

Thank you for your kind words! We are happy to receive your positive feedback. Currently, we are working on the next version of the app with a completely new introduction tutorial. Hope to meet your expectations soon.

Cloud9Paperie

I really like your app! It's my #2 choice for product options, but only because I have very complex product options. I tried literally every product option app that allows price changes per option. For 95% of store owners, this app will work well.

The good:
1. Very helpful customer service for any time I had an issue. You always resolved my questions and responded quickly.

2. The app allows for very complex options, particularly options dependent on other options and ones that all require different pricing. Better than almost all of the other option apps in the Shopify marketplace.

3. Fairly easy to set up the options although it took me a few tries to get it right. Nice being able to add image swatches, etc. to make the options not look so boring.

The not-as-good:
1. Sales/discounts. In order to make sales/discounts work, I had to create "hidden" collections that contained the cloned items that are automatically created by the app or else the sale would only discount the original item price, not the options. Takes more effort and has the potential for me to miss something (a product) and not end up with the sale/coupon working. Also it's more cluttered having to have extra categories in the back end. It DID work though in the end, so it was good, but still a workaround which is never ideal.

2. Not as flexible on the display options as the app I'm now using. Trying to make image swatches for one option larger and other options smaller was nearly impossible due to the particular css used. The new app has css built in to each item option as I add it so I can easily change image sizes, etc. This is not a feature everyone might use, but it really made a big difference to me and how my items look with the options.

Bottom line...an excellent app that will work for 95% of store owners!

May 24, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a detailed review. The main goal of our team is to deliver a great experience for our customers. Now we are currently working on a new version of the app to meet high standards and expectations like yours. Thank you for being our customer!

Hair Extension Courses

Fantastic help and support. Always go that extra mile. And the fact that they can migrate across a detailed app set up from one store to another has saved so much time! The custom options work great for our needs, thanks team!

April 30, 2019

Thank you for your kind words! We are happy to hear you like our app and service. Customer satisfaction is the top priority for our company. Reach out to us for solving any issues.

klimafreak.at

Price / performance TOP 10 stars.
The support is awesome. Response time & quality are TOP. I have to confess the app has cost me a lot of time that I completely understood that I have set everything right ... but also here, the support has supported me very great. You can see the result under www.klimafreak.at.

April 23, 2019

Thank you for sharing your app experience! We've taken your thoughts to heart and we're planning on making some onboarding changes based on your recommendations in the next version of the app.

Emma Lomax

This app was installed so quickly and was working within 24 hours. Had tried a few but this was the best and the easiest to use

April 12, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a beautiful review! We appreciate your trust and will strive to continue delivering a great experience with our app!

Collins

Amazing app but even MORE amazing support. Mageworx is extremely responsive and they've have gone out of their way to answer questions and assist us with some of our specific integration needs. We highly recommend them!

April 9, 2019

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are glad to receive your compliments and appreciation. Currently, we are working on the new version of the app, which is intended to deliver even better user experience.

Sugarboy's

Love the app, it's the best in the market place. They need to optimize their app however, product correlations and option set duplications are a bit limited and clunky.

I've sent in a request about this, hopefully they work on it. Still the best around.

April 8, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are also working on the new app version with the enhanced user experience. Feel free to get back to us if you have any suggestions.

The Catholic Woodworker

I have a pretty complex custom product offering, and the requirements are extensive. I started with 5 custom apps to evaluate the best fit application. I quickly ruled out 3 because the product didn't do what it said it would do. APO (Advanced Product Options) made the cut for 2 reasons:
1. Their product description matches their capabilities
2. Their support staff was extremely helpful and timely (not my experience with other custom apps)

I was completely happy with this product and could absolutely use it for my business needs. The only exception is the lack of import abilities. When Mageworx can deliver this capability, this will be the best app on here for managing custom options which is why I gave it a 5-star rating. For smaller custom products, this works just fine though and I'd recommend them as well for their excellent support. Thanks for your assistance in the evaluation process!!

March 27, 2019

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review! We are happy to meet your expectations and benefit your business. Also, we’ve taken to heart your thought on import feature. We are already working on some great updates including the import functionality for the next version.

Emma Smith Event Stationery

This app works well to give my customers more options when ordering. I think it has baled me to increase my sales.

March 21, 2019

Thank you for your kind words! We will strive to deliver great experiences consistently.

SOUDERS BATS

Amazing app! Does everything I needed and more. Support is very prompt and thorough. I highly recommend!

March 20, 2019

We are overjoyed to receive your compliments and happy to assist whenever you face challenges. Thank you for being our customer!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15