Advanced Product Options

Advanced Product Options

by MageWorx

Product options without limitations! Ultimate customizability.

Studiocare

We had a requirement to use custom options to create custom SKUs based on the option selected. This app was able to help with this. The support we have received has been excellent with initial installation as well as sorting out some specific requirements and quirks with our theme.

The native Shopify Variations was not suitable for our needs and this APP has really helped us.

rospins

I've been tried many product options app, none of them work as functional as the "Advanced" Product Options. If you are a store owner who wants 1. customization options 2. real-time visualization of the selected options, you can either spend 3500USD ask for a developer to make it for you or, you can download this APP. And don't give up if you have any problems/issues, try to talk to the team, they have been really helpful! I wish I could use this APP at the start of my business...

Sissim Jewelry

This app is amazing and easy to use. The customer support can't get any be better, they help with everything I need and very fast.

UTV Accessories

We couldn't be happier with the product and especially the service. They helped with all implementation and have worked out any tweaks we have needed. Not to mention it has boosted our up-sales substantially.

Country Life Furniture - Quality Interiors

Great features, easy to learn, good docs and highly responsive technical support - even during trial period. Nice one.

Custom Vinyl Graphics

This seems to be the only app that had everything I needed. Customer service has been AMAZING in helping me get it working with my custom theme and with any questions I've had. Really happy!

Your Last Knife

There are some tweaks I'd like to make to make it look prettier, but overall, it works very well, and is highly recommended.

The support team have helped me sort out a few issues.

But very good app.

thelittleflower

Worst app there are too many glitches. You have to ask everything to support team and they say no every time. So please be care-full before using it.

February 14, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. Your opinion is very important to us. Sorry you had any problems with our app. We reviewed your support tickets and the recent chat logs. It seems that your recent requests were related to the “Is One-time” feature and the way it worked.

We will definitely consider adding this improvement in the upcoming app update, which is being developed by our team now.

Please let us know if you have any questions. We will be happy to assist.

Thank you for choosing MageWorx solutions!

Have a wonderful day.

AUSTRALIAN FAVORS

Awesome team. Really really awesome team work!! Most reliable support to work with. Their response is very helpful and they will get back to you sooner than any other support team can do! Cheers!

MacRider

In addition to the great plug-in, we have also received very adequate support. Fast and without further hassle. Good job! Highly recommended!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22