Advanced Product Options

Advanced Product Options

by MageWorx

Product options without limitations! Ultimate customizability.

Vesture Vogue

I am using this app from a very long time. I have tried many other product options like product options by bold, hulk apps and many others, but Mangeworx worked for me. I had some issues with the app but the team is super responsive and works quickly to resolve my issues including linking this app with auto currency changer on my website and custom design for the product options. I personally recommend it.
For suggestion, if someone needs it:
If you have any queries, contact the support team once before uninstalling this app and giving a negative review.

brandprinting

This app is what I needed, it would be great if the installation was automatic. The team installed it for me.

meeting-signs

Support went from being friendly and good to terrible trying to fix my issues. My main navigation started to change with duplicate (clone) items, a mystery field was added to all products that used their app called "Default Title".

Product options in cart are very unintuitive, just show up as a string of text, and don't list pricing.

In the end I was basically told to figure it out. Very displeased with the experience and would not recommend using this app.

Marloe Watch Company

Awesome app - does exactly what it says on the tin. Not only that, but they offer the best support of any app I've used.

La Femme Boheme

Absolutely love this app. It has great functionality and the support team is knowledgeable and responsive.

True Touch Dolls

I used this app to add over 20 separate custom features on my Shopify store, and what was even better, is that they did the install for me. I'm not great with coding, even with easy step-by-step instructions, so this helped out a bunch. I tried a different product options app previously and it was too confusing. This is spot on. Superb customer service that can't be beat with an app that is easy to figure out. 5 stars, will continue to use.

Iron Art Custom Gifts

I'm not one to leave reviews but feel i have to ,Ive tried about every custom option app there is, wish i didn't discover this one till last just works prefect well recommended. Customer service team fast and reliable, just wish i discovered this app ages ago. Thanks MageWorx.

Smartish

Suppeerrbb support! so fast to respond to our emails, answering our questions even solving the issues right away, very very professional! Highly recommended Variant App.

Wonderfull Milk

I had some issues with the app but the team is Super responsive and works quickly to resolve my issues! I tried many other product variants app but they don’t work as well as this one!

Bosslogicart

Couldn't be more pleased with the plugin and developers. They respond to support request quickly and go above and beyond normal support. We have had a few bespoke ideas and requirements and they have jumped right on it the same day and helped us out.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18