Advanced Product Options

Advanced Product Options

by Mageworx

Product & variants options. NO limitations.

rinnabeauty.com

Very powerful app that really helped us get our specific product variant needs met! Also huge kudos to the MageWorx staff, they are crazy responsive and helpful!

Togninis Cafe, Deli & Catering - Milton, Brisbane

Excellent app. I tried a few others and wish I had of found this one first. Does everything I need in one app. (Previously had to use two to get the same functionality). Very easy to use and very flexible with their product options. Every time I use it I can't believe how good it is. Needed some help setting up and found the support was very good. A big thank you to Valentin and Angelika. : ) Definitely worth your time.

Paradise Arcade Shop

Spent HOURS working on getting this set up. Spoke with the company before installing and setting up, Had conversations about what we were doing. We wanted to have a product that allowed users to pick the color of buttons, but because the buttons were separate stock items, when used within this product they needed to also come out of stock. The only issue is, when you insert the product, using their variants, which was TERRIBLY documented, it charges the customer for any increase in bundle price you specify within the bundle, and.... charges them for each individual product in the bundle separately. So it effectively double charges them. This has caused HUGE headaches and understanding the damage this has done to our customer base seems to ellude this company. I would say, go find other solutions, whether bundling or choosing options, there are better rated apps. I was willing to forgo the original documentation issues, but the support is middle of the night as well so it's delayed every time you ask a question as well.

April 28, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are sorry to hear the app didn't work for your needs.

The 'Advanced Product Options' app is not a bundling app at its core.
It's aimed to allow clients a possibility to add an unlimited number of options (properties) and overcome the Shopify 3 options/100 variants limitation.

We've never stated this app is designed for bundle creation. Please point us where you read that and we'll correct the description to avoid further confusion.

We believe you should look for specialized 'bundling' apps that are designed to generate bundles, not the apps that are supposed to add properties to a product.

Have a great day!

Neilcorp Home Designer

This allowed me to complete the complex task of adding all of the options to design a home. They are actively improving and coming out with new versions! I can't wait for what they come out with!

MYGOFLIGHT

This is an excellent tool for handling complex options and the customer service is top notch! Highly recommend.

Panther Lights

I have a fairly complex set of options on many of my products and Shopify's way of handling variants would make my job nearly impossible. APO definitely saved me a TON of time getting my stuff setup properly. I had a couple things that I was unsure of, things I didn't quite understand. I simply sent support a message with their "Chat" section within the app and received super quick support that fixed my issues and got me back to where I needed to be. There isn't anything bad that I can say, this is an easy referral on my end! 100%

Premier Table Linens

I've been waiting 2 months for the app to fix an issue, they just stopped replying to my emails!!!!. This app is not compatible with Shopify shipping profiles and is NOT compatible with any tier pricing app, we can't do any volume discount with this app installed. they haven't provided any solution to this problem, they are just waiting to release their app update since 2 months ago. After reading the reviews I saw that another user reported this same issue back in September 2020. so there it goes the quality of their support!! Update: They told me that the new version was going to be released during the month of April. Today is April 22 and nothing yet.

April 6, 2021

Thank you for your feedback.

We are doing our best to release the update as soon as possible.
But the app itself is complex and resources-intensive, we need time to test it all the way around and make sure the new version is not buggy.

As I told you before, this is not a regular app update, we re-developed the app starting from the working principle and ending up with the backend UI.

We started to plan the new version long ago. First, we collected feedback and were considering new features and improvements and the way to implement them the most efficient way.
Then, there was a development stage.
Now we are finishing testing it and getting prepared for release.

We are truly sorry for the delays but we need to make sure we release a stable product that functions as expected.

The new app will be launched during the month of April.

In case of any questions please let us know.

Sweets & Treats Maesteg

Does what I needed to do. Works great. Support have been quick to respond. Somethings I feel that are missing from the app and would make the app a 5 star is: I would like to see the image options for multiselect to disable a different colour or put an X through the image to show the options is our of stock or unavailable. Currently it looks like you can click it although the button is disabled. Also I would love to see after selecting the maximum items the others get an X or greyed out to show the maximum number of items have been selected. If these are something you could look at in the future I think this app will be above 5 stars!

montclairlightworks

I have used Advanced Product Options for multiple websites I've built and every time has been a great experience. I think what makes the product great is not the product itself but their customer support. Always very quick to respond with answers, tips, and fixes. I would recommend to anyone.

konceptalbums.ro

Great app, it does what it says and the support team it's one of the best, they always response fast, in a matter of minutes!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 36 37