Advanced Product Options

Advanced Product Options

by Mageworx

Product & variants options. NO limitations.

Atelier 29

Great app with lots of functionality. I used it to set up product swatches with product interlinking, which took some time but works seamlessly!
Great support team also helped me install the app twice free of charge!

August 6, 2020

Hello,

Thank you so much for taking the time to rate our app! We truly appreciate it.

Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or need our help. We will be happy to assist.

Danntech

The app helped me have custom SKUs for each product and the support team is top notch! Help within an hour multiple times!

August 4, 2020

Hello,

Thank you so much for taking the time to rate our app! We truly appreciate it.

Tungsten Glow Lighting

Great app if you want to give your customer choice. We almost offer bespoke design yourself lighting. So it's essential to our success
Technical spouts it very fast and helpful

July 31, 2020

Hello,

We are happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Decals Hut

the amount of customization you can add for product variants is outstanding support is top notch, i had a few problems and they were all solved in under 24 hours!

July 29, 2020

Hello,

We are thrilled to have you as part of the MageWorx family! Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means a lot to us and to our entire team! We look forward to serving you again soon!

The Cullin Design

Great app and even better customer service. Very responsive and they go over and above. The app is really straightforward to use.

July 28, 2020

Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. We're grateful for your honest feedback and we're glad you feel we're on the right track!

Judaica Spot

I use this app to allow customers to add embroidery or other customizations to their products.
This App allows you to:
charge per character
have multiple templates which can 'overlap'
add images for your custom options (font or color etc)

Install was done by them & turn around was very quick
Price is great! I used to have an app that charged 3 times as much with not even 1/2 the features & capabilities

Doesn't seem to slow page load speed!

My only critique is that they can work on upgrading the item assignment aspect to have more logic / automation.

July 27, 2020

Hello,

Thank you so much for this review. We are so delighted that you rate our service as 5 stars as we strive to provide just that for all our customers.

Feel free to get back to us if you have any questions or need our help. We will be happy to assist.

ZeeShop

I am trying out the 15 day free trial. It seems to work perfectly for my webshop. I have had some issues with image viewing and the support team was very quick to help fix the problem.

Hello,

Thank you for this great feedback! We’ve really enjoyed working with you :)

LAMBERTONES, LLC

It takes a lot of organization and time to effectively create a workflow for your custom options. Once its all together it really works well, BUT there are always hiccups in software and user interfaces that weren't designed to work together natively...

But the Advanced Product Options team's customer service is out of this world. They respond quickly and work on the backend to get any issue that I have fixed. I've had 3 or 4 issues in the last year and each one was taken care of by their team within 3-12 hours and all I had to do was write an email, give them access to the backend, and they've taken care of everything. I'll be a customer for the foreseeable future.

Thesis

We have received fantastic support from the dev team at Mageworx!

They have helped us make a lot of tweaks that really improve the way this tool works for our business. Very happy to be working with them and utilizing this feature rich app.

It looks like another user thought their response times were a littler slower than they would like at ~ a day. The dev team is in Belarus, and thus sleep like normal humans in that time zone, but are extremely responsive and helpful. In our experience we are able to get exchanges handled over a couple emails, usually taking no longer than a day and a half in total. This includes help with customization.

Hello,

Thanks so much for your positive feedback and good vibes. We truly appreciate your support!

We are glad you felt satisfied with our service. This is something we've worked hard on and we're pleased our efforts resonated with you.

Criticism is also valuable to us :) We take all the feedbacks to heart and we're planning on making some internal changes based on them to improve our response time.

Have a great day!

Allyce Virgin Hair Collection, L.L.C.

For $14.99/mo their support team needs to respond faster. I installed the app yesterday and submitted a request for installation. The team responded the next day (which isn't unreasonable, but other teams have responded within HOURS of receiving an email). While I was waiting I began creating a template that was relatively easy to do. It's not the best interface but it is doable. I received a collaboration request this morning & accepted it within 5mins because I was notified by email as soon as it came in. I have not heard anything else from their team after two emails to confirm that they have access. I also looked on Shopify to see if anyone logged in from their account, which they haven't. This is problematic because: 1. This is wasting time on my free trial. 2. As mentioned, other teams respond significantly faster.

Hello,

We’re sorry to hear you did not have a great experience. Thank you for letting us know about the slow service you received. We will handle that issue on our end. It is our priority to ensure every client receives timely assistance.

If you ever need our assistance again we'll do our best to provide you with excellent support.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29