Advanced Product Options

Advanced Product Options

by MageWorx

Product options without limitations! Ultimate customizability.

You are Blessed & Highly Favored

Our team used this app for a Ticketed Event. Instead of selling tickets for a generic amount ex: General Admission: $20. Too boring and unprofitable, Instead we used this app for upselling customers. Backstage Passes, VIP Dinner, Meet & Greet, Accommodation, VIP Shuttle to Event etc etc. At the time of this writing our event has already grossed $10,000+. What started off as $35 tickets, this APP, has allowed to dramatically increase our margins.

If you ever run into obstacles, their support team is right there to help. Super fast responses. They'll go as far as updating your code!

Love them!!

Transprofil - France

Perfect tool if you have more than 100 variants per product, with a multitude of options. Very great support with answers faster than speed. I recommend.

Ergonevo

Excellent app for my product pages, will be using the swatches to make my products more tangible to customers.

World Range Hoods

best options app for the money, support is better than any other app we're using with our store. i give them thumbs up!

Finesse Home Interiors

I have found the support excellent. The app does most things I require and is as good as anything available on Shopify in my opinion. I believe there are new features in the pipeline. If they are implemented I would give this app 5 stars.

Furniture Online: Buy Wooden Furniture for Every Home | Saraf Furniture

Okay, the app just works and does what it says it would do. Support is efficient and patient. Highly recommended app.

Dead Center Cycles

I keep getting this error when trying to use the app:

An internal server error occurred.
The above error occurred while the Web server was processing your request.

Please contact us if you think this is a server error. Thank you.

Hot Mess Consulting

Helpful customer service if you need app install help, or customizations, etc. Always get back within just a business day or so!

Urban Plant Growers

This app and the support team is fantastic! Everyone's stores are slightly different, so any issues or requests I have the support team is happy to help out usually in less than a day!

Fantastic app and fantastic team! Highly recomened :)

Monogram Goods

This app has been amazing!! I used it to show the different monogram options I offer. This app is the easiest I have used so far and the tech support I have received when trying to do custom edits to tailor to my customers is AMAZE! Highly recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14