Advanced Product Options

Advanced Product Options

by Mageworx

Product & variants options. NO limitations.

Doenvang-uk

I get very fast service, Dmitry help for the installation and for the all issues i had. Every thing was smooth and app is working as it should. Really good application. Thank you very much Angelika and Dmitry.

Millie Gram

During the setup, I had some problems with getting the sub-products showing in the cart and in my 3PL software after the order was sent through, but Angelika and Dmitry helped me get it right and now everything is working perfectly. The support documentation could be improved a bit (for people like me that want to figure it out myself) but the support was so fast and good that it didn't really matter in the end. ★★★★★

Cityluxe

The app does what it offers. However there's an issue I have reported almost for a month is not solved - custom product is added more than once in the order. I have to manually check and refund for those overpaid. This is a serious bug but the developer fails to solve it.

January 21, 2021

Hi,

We are sorry for the inconvenience you've faced with.

We've finally managed to find the root cause of the issue - there were conflicts with items' removal in the cart.
Now, this should be fixed permanently.

Please feel free to reach out to us in case of any questions.

fitzBODY.com

This is a great app if are NOT planning on creating DISCOUNTS on select products. This is due the the fact that any options you create that have an added charge will not be included at checkout. And for that serious flaw, we will be removing the app and choosing one that works with are $chargeable added options.

Trendy Tees N More

APO has amazing customer service! They have helped me install the app on two different themes for my store now. Customer service answers emails in a very timely matter and gets your requests done very quickly. I would highly recommend them to others.

La Boutique

There is some limitation and had to be creative to make it work properly with my coffee store but the customer support is incredible and the free installation is much welcome! If you plan to do a serious systemic store and don't want to struggle with price/size/weight variation on hundreds of item this app is for you, this will save you alot of time on the long term

moonlitflyfishing

Very easy to use, not complicated like all the others I tried out. Has all the options I want and is organized in a simple way and no crazy connections that get hard to find and manage. They will do the install for you as well, I used this option and it was great.

Hera & Gaia

I had a hard time finding a product variant app that worked with my theme, and this app works perfectly! It also has a lot more features and options than most of the similar apps I looked at. Mageworx installed it for free and their customer service was fantastic - they were very friendly, answered questions quickly and helped me with tweaks. I'd definitely recommend this app and the Mageworx team!

CapMe

Helped me add a priced variant to my product that I had been trying to achieve for a very long time. Support was very responsive and installed the changed I needed. A+ work from them!

Ratebob

Just what I needed for some of our complex products. I still don't know how we would have done this without the app (in 20 minutes). I wish we could nest some of the options when we have multi-select (checkboxes) options.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 33 34