Advanced Product Options

Advanced Product Options

by MageWorx

Product options without limitations! Ultimate customizability.

LIBROGUAYON

We are working on a very fine product page customizator. This app helped us in some details and when trying to figure out how it worked, support team helped us; very kind and efficient :)

Quero Shoes

This app is amazing. The support was kind and caring about all of the customizations we needed for our store. They worked very hard to get us exactly the look we wanted. So far this has been one of the best Shopify app experiences that we have had and it has really allowed us to increase our conversions going forward. I would recommend this app to anyone looking for this solution. Thank you Angelika and everyone at Mageworx for helping us!

Volleyball Canada E-Shop

This app fits our needs perfectly and their Customer Care Service is exceptional, our issue was resolved in a timely fashion.

AnyPaint

Best App for customization. Great design and lots of option availabile. Customer support helped me installing and worked well and fast. Thank you!

StoveGuard

We've used this app to help us bypass the variation limits in Shopify. We recently had a need for a feature that wasn't present out of the box, and Vitali and the team were quick to help us and integrate the solution. Extremely pleased with their quick response, professionalism, and knowledge of Shopify and their app! Thanks guys!

KeriKit England

Best product options app out there, the support team are fantastic and have helped us with implementation and improving the way the app works on our website. The responses are really quick too, we usually get a response within the hour.

Global Boosting

I guess it is the best app, but the perfomance on mobile was awful atleast for our android users, The app had everything I need I would rather keep using it but I do need my android users to be happy at maximium, Hope they can solve it and I'll come back with their app.

Piedmont Education Foundation - Piedmont Store

So great to be able to customize our products! The support staff is great - efficient and professional

FairDolls.com

Awesome team! Great App. They helped us a lot. Thank you for all the help. Everything is perfect! Keep up the good work.

Wild Child Bikes

This app doesn't work with Ajax carts which is used by many of the better theme designers. Also, even though they said to was going to work support could not get it a usable state to publish. We had a long list of issues the app was creating and support wasn't there to fix, even though they said they fixed them. We were super hopeful this would be superior to similar apps. I have a feeling this is best for basic theme designs. We use Out Of The Sandbox - Turbo, which is hugely popular for many reasons and this app doesn't work with it unless you take away/turn off some of the design aspects and functions of the theme, which is counterproductive for having bought the theme for those specific funcitons. This app might be great for some, but keep in mind it not for everyone.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16