4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its extensive customization features and ability to handle complex product configurations. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, mobile compatibility, and effective inventory tracking. Many commend the customer service for its efficiency and responsiveness in resolving issues and assisting with customizations. Merchants find it offers great value for its cost.

May 14, 2024

Incredibly easy and useful tool! Customer Service is quick to respond and has never failed to provide me with a solution to any problems I may have encountered with my sites custom needs. Highly recommend :)

Alwan Wraps
Over 3 years using the app
March 25, 2024

Shopify does not play nice with complex product options but this app does a great job in providing work-arounds. It is extremely customizable with many options for how to set up your variants as well as rules to create conditional formatting which is great!

It has some limitations because of they way Shopify is set up but it is by far the best option I have seen for this type of application.

Additionally, their customer service is outstanding! We had some quite complex issues for them and their team was extraordinarily prompt in their responses and always managed to solve solve any issues we hand by the end of the day. Best support team I have encountered on an app by far!

Nashville Pack and Equipment Company LLC
7 months using the app
March 21, 2024

Support is responsive. Enabled us to create build your own bundle style product. I wish it didn't create a zillion dummy products on the back end, but it's a minor thing. Overall it does what we need it to do and it's the best solution we found for what we were trying to do.

Boredwalk
7 months using the app
May 8, 2024

After trying multiple product option apps, APO has certainly been the best. It is very user friendly and you can easily up charge for add-ons unlike other apps I’ve tried. Support is very helpful and responsive.

Serenity Provision
About 2 months using the app
February 23, 2024

Really good App with lots of variation option. Also tech support is very quick and helpful.

FloristiqueSG
Singapore
Almost 6 years using the app
May 6, 2024

Stumbled on this app looking for something to alleviate Shopify's restrictions on variants and product options. This app has been a life saver! Not only do you get to customize the amount of options and variants you can display, but you get a great suite of display options (buttons, drop downs, checkboxes, etc) as well as the ability to create complex rules for how your options are displayed. Even appending/building a SKU (which was a great bonus for us). To top it all off the Support has been nothing but fantastic! Not only very responsive, but often times completing tasks in minutes instead of days.

Two minor cons on this app. One is when you link a product to a customization set, the app creates a "clone" of the product. It doesn't effect anything on the front end, but it is important to not delete these products (learned that the hard way, but support was great and explained everything to me). Secondly the front end is *kind of* slow when adding products to the cart. It's definitely not a deal breaker, but it is something you'll notice.

Really cannot recommend this app enough though. It solved a HUGE need for us.

Peak 44
3 days using the app
March 11, 2024

The customer service alone should sell you on this App! They respond quickly to any requests that I have had and resolve things quickly with precise explanation via email. The App is easy to use and set up for your store. Highly recommend.

Kelli's Gift Baskets, LLC
4 months using the app
April 2, 2024

I've now used Advanced Product Options for 2 Shopify stores and it's been a great solution. Recently I've needed some customization from the app to work with my Shopify theme and APO's dev team is and chat support have been very responsive and completed all my needed tasks. APO's live chat reps respond within a minute and from my experience there's not many Shopify apps that offer that kind of service.

Leland Mills
12 days using the app
February 1, 2024

We have been using the App for a few years. Always very quick to answer questions and very quick when I need help updating to a new version of the theme.

Great customer service.

Personalised Silver
Over 4 years using the app
May 8, 2024

Easy to use, excellent support staff!

Color Me Beautiful