4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its customizability, user-friendly interface, and top-notch customer service. It's ideal for managing complex product options and enhancing product listings, especially for stores with many product variations. The app is praised for its smooth performance, reasonable pricing, and its ability to boost sales and improve product option visuals. The support team is commended for their quick responses and readiness to add custom code for specific needs.

September 8, 2023

This app solved our complex needs for custom product and despite being free app, customer support went above and beyond to answer our questions and requests.

New VacayDay
Lithuania
6 months using the app
October 9, 2023

I couldn't be happier with Advanced Product Options! They helped me achieve exactly what I needed for my online store, and their customer support team was simply amazing. It's rare to find such a combination of top-notch product functionality and exceptional support. Five stars all the way!

BeautyDirectPro
4 days using the app
August 31, 2023

Great app and all questions are answered quickly and they have been extremely helpful in customising even the design to suit my site.

Quality Eyes
About 2 months using the app
August 4, 2023

Highly recommend this app. I've tried 4 others, including the top rated ones, and this one won. A key element of this type of feature is a clean design but with sophisticated functionality under the hood. Very good customer service that will help you do some customizations if you need anything extra.

Rather Green
4 days using the app
July 27, 2023

Great app! I find it to be the best of its kind! As a cherry on top, the support team is amazing and super fast!

Sweet Escape
Thailand
14 days using the app
July 27, 2023

ONLY BEEN USING FOR A DAY AND ITS PERFECT! The swatches can be manually resized to look great and uniform. Pricing is SUPEER easy to adjust. Hands down an AMAZING piece of software.

BMWMODS
About 23 hours using the app
November 27, 2023

Amazing App (I have tried a lot of others) with an Awesome Support! I have set many complex options (I feel so? haha) and whenever need any help with custom codes like make their app needs to do any particular task, to make my life easier, they are always there to help and make it happen.

City South Pizza Calgary
June 21, 2017

Great product and amazing folks to work with. Support/dev is SUPER responsive and have helped me customize not only their product, but the notifications and Order Printer shopify app to integrate with their product AT NO CHARGE. Cannot recommend these guys enough!!

Deadcrowcustoms
August 8, 2017

I could not love this app more! The customer service is incredible and the app works seamlessly in my shop. So thankful for Advanced Product Options!

Rsvp Paper Co
Edited February 28, 2017

We needed quite a few products options on our site, and after setting up, testing and failing with other 'Unlimited Options' app I was apprehensive using another.
HOWEVER, this does work as it should... a lot easier to set up the numerous options I have than previous app... and after discussing a possible 'inclusion' in the app with Mageworx support we've managed to resolve a cosmetic issue with them. EXCELLENT customer service with this... just what you need if you get a little lost in it all.

Wordsthattalk