Reviews (583)

4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its customizability, user-friendly interface, and top-notch customer service. It's ideal for managing complex product options and enhancing product listings, especially for stores with many product variations. The app is praised for its smooth performance, reasonable pricing, and its ability to boost sales and improve product option visuals. The support team is commended for their quick responses and readiness to add custom code for specific needs.

November 23, 2023

Best app i could find on the store ! The team was even willing to customise it according to our needs, I am definitely sticking with this one for the future

placari-pereti.ro
Romania
3 months using the app
November 28, 2023

Great app! I did have some confusion during setup, but the customer support was very helpful!

Herman's Farm Market
4 months using the app
July 10, 2023

This app is great! We are using it for two stores at the moment, with a great deal of and variables and conditional logic for many products. Of course, there is a little bit of a learning curve when first setting up complex forms, but once you get your head around it, it functions very well.

The Mageworx team has been incredibly helpful. Any time we require extra assistance or altered settings/features, they go above and beyond to help us out.

SBR Optics
5 months using the app
October 18, 2023

Excellent app with even better support! I had an issue with my product page and had it fixed in no time highly recommended.

IN CNTRL
About 1 year using the app
August 30, 2023

This is a full package!!!! A lot of diverse options are available to add! UI is very clean and responsive. The major thing is that the support is really great, responds very quickly to your queries, and applies fixes right away when required.

PetFacePajamas
7 months using the app
November 24, 2023

Thanks so much for your help!

Lidia
Over 3 years using the app
July 27, 2023

Great app! I find it to be the best of its kind! As a cherry on top, the support team is amazing and super fast!

Sweet Escape
Thailand
11 months using the app
October 26, 2023

This app really helped us a lot in configuring our shop. The support answers very quickly and has been a huge help. It was exactly what we were looking for! We had looked at a dozen other apps and were having a hard time finding a way to solve this problem. Big thanks to Tanya!

Amabilia Store
Italy
3 days using the app
July 28, 2023

Easily the most attractive product options app on the market! It loads quickly and I've set up a product with 243 rules which it handles with ease. I've had a few questions as I've gone along and have found the dev team to be super responsive. I don't usually leave 5* reviews but this one is 100% worth it!

Motto Merch
26 days using the app
September 8, 2023

This app solved our complex needs for custom product and despite being free app, customer support went above and beyond to answer our questions and requests.

New VacayDay