Advanced Custom Reports

Custom reports and 50+ Reports of Sales, Tax, Inventory, COGS

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Outshine Gaming

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Alot better than the standard information Shopify gives you. Needed to find out specific data for all sales within a particular region. Spoke with support, and had all the relevant data within minutes!

October 5, 2021

Thank you so much! I was glad to help you!

Mr. Green

Location Switzerland

The Advanced Reports app is an absolute gamechanger! We were struggling with the basic reports for months, although we were using Advanced Shopify and therefore the reports are quite sophisticated. However, Advanced Reports provides insights, which are crucial to our business. On top of that, the support is simply great. Fast, reliable and very competent. A+

October 4, 2021

Wow! Thank you so much for such beautiful feedback!

Côté Cuir

This app is really useful, it allows to make a lot of different kinds of customizable reports, so it's really helpful for Shopify stores.

September 27, 2021

We are very grateful for your feedback and for sharing your experience of using our app. Thank you very much!

Passion Works Studio

What I appreciated most was that there was quick response when I needed to see a particular report. Denis created a report for me that gave me all the info I needed. I am quite partial to this app now. Recommended!

September 27, 2021

Thank you so much! It's great to hear that you are satisfied with our level of support and that our app meets your needs.

San Telmo Market

Time spent using app About 1 month

Excellent app!
I totally recommend it! Denis is super helpfull with everything.
You wont regret it! 100% sure

September 27, 2021

Thank you so much for leaving a review here. I was glad to help you with our app!

Subdued Stringband Jamboree

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I used this app in connection with Shopify. The app does exactly what I need and the support team was extremely helpful. Thank you!

September 22, 2021

We are glad to hear that you got exactly what you needed with our app. Thank you very much!

GIGIBEE BEAUTY

Location Netherlands

Definitely recommending the app to anyone that needs more in-depth & custom reports! Does what it says it does & does it better than some competitors.

September 22, 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience here. I was glad to help you!

Decashel Ltd T/A Masita Ireland

Location Ireland
Time spent using app 16 minutes

Brilliant app. Very easy to work and gives the reports that i needed. Will save me time in the future.

September 20, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! We are very pleased to know that our app saves you time.

Dashing Diva

Denis and his team are incredibly helpful and resourceful when building out custom reports and their response/troubleshooting time is unmatched! Highly recommend to any stores looking to step up their reporting game and provide meaningful insights for their business!

September 17, 2021

Thank you very much for such a nice and warm review. We are very pleased to hear that you appreciated our service and our app and were satisfied with it.

The Ideal Sunday

I really like the user interface of the app. It makes it really easy to read the data and create custom reports.

September 16, 2021

Thank you very much for your review. We try to make life easier for each of our customers :)