Advanced Reports

Custom reports and 50+ Reports of Sales, Tax, Inventory, COGS

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

ketofood

Really simple to use and complete. You can analize whatever you want and filter and order everything

Bruja's Botanica

Amazing app !! I've been searching for a simple to use reporting app for months, glad I found it! I needed monthly reports of products sold and this app provides this and so much more. Huge plus they send daily reports to your email as well . The app is super easy to use , I couldn't be more pleased.

wafeer.app

really it's very nice app , exactly what i was looking for , the best for sales reports .many thanks guys good job ,

Handiwork

I need to be able to pull sales reports by vendor and product. AR has enabled me to do that, and when I have submitted questions, the've answered right away with helpful information.

Yoga Outlet Shop™

Great app, I can neatly see the reports that Shopify is missing. I am recommending this to everyone who needs additional reports about products and sales.

Cerveceria Tresquince

only works with POS systems. Had to remove. Now I receive emails from them everyday and there is nowhere to "unsubscribe". I've emailed and nobody answers. 0 STARS. Do not install this app unless you want to be bombarded with spam

May 13, 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience here!

Our app works not only with the POS systems.
Also, each mail we sent contains unsubscribe link that you can use to unsubscribe from the emails from our app.

In addition, we never sent spam, only emails with the information related to the store.

Have a nice day, wish your business growth ;)

Happee Brasil

This app has been really helpful. I got a spreadsheet with sales and inventory report which is much easier to analyze than the one provided by Shopify. Saved me a lot of time!

The Irritable Pelican Artisan Gallery

This app has helped to produce the reports I need for my work. I hop to learn more about doing custom reports.

Astral Services

We have used this app for well over a year. It is very useful and easy to manipulate. There are still some gaps in what we can report on - but those are limits from Shopify, not the app. The app gives you the best reporting available. Also, when I have had a question or needed help building a report the chat provides fast and reliable service. I highly recommend!

February 10, 2022

Thank you so much for leaving feedback here!
Our team were happy to assist you with our app

Baûbo Paris

So far, it's been a great help and very easy to use. I have also received an email offering help to set it up free of charge which is very appreciated.