Tracking for Google Ads

Google Ads Conversion Pixel for Google Conversion Tracking

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Modern Lemma

This app is excellent! I have used it successfully for quite awhile now and I frequently recommend it to friends. Also, I had it recommended to me by a trusted source. Don't hesitate, this is the app you want! Also, the customer support is wonderful, going above and beyond and fast to respond. Thank you to their team for continued excellence, Kelli S.

Simple and beyond

Great App! Sonal helped me install everything and delete all the other junk conversion tracking stuff on my app. Thanks Adnabu & Sonal!!!!!!! :)

Short Thick Curvy

It didn't take long for my sales and views increase after Google fixed my Ads. The person who fixed my Google Ads kept in contact with me while in the process and the time frame was reasonable. I look forward to continue to have sales growth views.

Pooki.

So far so good. Makes things extremely simple, you dont even have to install any code. I don´t know if it´s really worth 10$ a month though

Your Air Purifier

Love this utility. Totally worth it for the aspiring eCom shop.

Simply install, and everything is done for you.

Also, customer service is phenomenal :)

GadgetSmartBr

good support. nice, very nice! can trust them. I hope that my sale can be growthing as soon as possible.

QOOANTO-SIGN

I am very happy with this App. Just install it and don’t bother any more as it does the job. By the way, they have great support. Thanks a lot!

STRAPosphere

Literally took me 1 min to set up the conversions pixel connecting my Adwords account to Shopify! Had some questions on my end and reached out to the customer support on the Shopify app and received a response in less than 5 min. Would recommend to everyone!

Ilu Store

Easy to use and great customer service/support! Definitely recommend using instead of trying to setup pixels/conv action events yourself.

Dose-of-Loves

amazing, you need this one
12 conversions at my first day
Thank you very much for your great app !
5/5 Stars