Nabu Tracking for Google Ads

Nabu Tracking for Google Ads

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
December 19, 2022

The support is amazing, they try to help you as good as they can. That's why I give 5 stars, thanks team

Frendorf
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 25 days
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied December 20, 2022

Dear Thomas,

Many thanks for your valuable review of our app. Thanks for your awesome words about our support. I'm glad you are happy with the support we have provided you. We are always happy to help our customers. And also would extend all the necessary help to you.

AdNabu Team

December 16, 2022

Fast Customer support. Best app for Google Ads Tracking. Love it! Works very well. 5/5 Stars i can fully recommend this app.

ZITOCASES®
Germany
Time spent using app: 3 days
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied December 20, 2022

Dear ZITOCASES® admin & team,

Many thanks for your amazing review of our conversion tracking app. It's much appreciated on behalf of the entire team.

I'm glad to read that your experience with customer support and the app was great. I assure you that the tracking would be accurate enough in your Google Ads account. Please don't hesitate to write back to us at support@adnabu.com if you have any questions you would like me to help you with.

Thanks again.

Shubham

December 11, 2022

OMG! IT Took me 5 days and tons of time but couldn't get it right.

google change, but the yt videos don't, and we struggle.

however, my time was important, and when i find them, i am glad, and recommend everyone to stop wasting time tackling the google, invest in them!

RadhikaTutorials
India
Time spent using app: 15 days
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied December 12, 2022

Dear Team,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback on our tracking app and support. Much appreciated on behalf of the entire team.

I'm glad I could be of service to you and look forward to continuing to meet your expectations in the future. Please don't hesitate to write back on the existing email thread if you have any questions you would like me to help you with.

Thanks again.

December 10, 2022

Support Team is unbelievable, respond so quickly and genuinely wanted to help me, best app on the app store

Katamu
Ireland
Time spent using app: 4 days
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied December 11, 2022

Dear Katamu admin & team,

Many thanks for your valuable review of our app. Thanks for your kind words about our support. I'm glad you are happy with the support we have provided you. We are always happy to help our customers. And also would extend all the necessary help to you.

December 5, 2022

the support is great, they reply quickly and they do their best to resolve the issue. Would recommend anyone to try the app out, if it doesn't work you have a free trial so no loss for you.

FashionWOLF
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 1 year
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied December 6, 2022

Dear Thomas,

Thank you for the valuable 5-star review that you previously gave to our app and support. Our entire AdNabu team is very grateful to you.

You can always write to us at support@adnabu.com if there is anything I can do for you. Many Thanks.

December 4, 2022

good support, i wasnt understanding the monitoring at first but then support helped me out and everything worked fine.

AlexTheory
Italy
Time spent using app: 9 days
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied December 5, 2022

Dear AlexTheory admin & team,

November 29, 2022

Great app, easy to install it and has a courteous service team. Many thanks for your fast chat interaction!

Wuff's Best
Austria
Time spent using app: About 2 months
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied November 29, 2022

Dear Daniela,

Many thanks for your valuable 5-star review for the services provided by our app. Much appreciated on behalf of the entire team. I am happy that we could be of assistance during your need.

Your acknowledgment truly means a lot to us. We look forward to meeting your expectations in the future as well.

You should always feel free to write to us at support@adnabu.com or start a new chat in case of any further queries. We will be more than happy to help you out.

Warm Regards,
Neha Singh

November 28, 2022

The service staff has a very good and professional service, and the app is able to install the ads tags correctly

Betamon
Taiwan
Time spent using app: 6 days
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied November 29, 2022

Dear Betamon Admin & team,

Thanks for your kind words about our support. We are always happy to help our customers. And also we would extend all the necessary help to you.

Our pixel will place all the necessary tags & code by itself. No action is required about this :-)

Thanks for putting your trust in us. If you need further assistance, please let us know via live chat or email us at support@adnabu.com.

November 25, 2022

Excellent Support. Love their converstion tracking assistance. Thank you very much. Will also recommend others

Crafty Neon Signs
Time spent using app: About 17 hours
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied November 25, 2022

Dear Humza,

November 25, 2022

Great support so far, no waiting time on chat and easy installation!
I am looking forward to see how this app works.

Katzenklötze