Tracking for Google Ads

Google Ads Conversion Pixel for Google Conversion Tracking

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Galaxy Rose Co

Awesome and simple! Great for even beginners to use! All you have to do is click a button and you're all set

Duramax Sheds Direct

Quick install, easy instructions, correct tracking, and good support. What else can you ask for? I did have a minor problem with it when I installed it on a second store, but the support was fast and the resolution of my problem was easy enough.

Oak Stock

Quick installation. Great options to be able to disable past pixels that had been installed. Currently has been tracking conversion just alright.

Maxfind

The customer service is very good, can help me solve many problems, and very support this software!

formylove

thank you so much . provided great customer support and this app really help me to track all the conversions

TuaPrata

super fast setup, if you have any problem speak with SONAL , will solve your problem right away!....

Outlet Best Store

nice app, i have a problem but it's not on the app. Simple and pratic to use. infacty i use because i have problem with track conversions on ads.

La Maison des Housses - Housses extensibles pour canapés et fauteuils

Thanks for this very good App ! i needed to follow the conversion on Google !
Also the team and support are very good and fast !!
Thank you !!

Ear Buds & accessories

i used this app to install conversion tacking with google it was very easy to setup and install and good support

Fortnite Shop

I uninstalled the app and ALL my images disappeared from my website. DO NOT install it unless u want to take that risk.

November 18, 2019

Hi Fortnite

We had tried to reach you multiple times to tell you our part of the story.

First of all, We are sorry that images disappeared from your site. But, please understand that our app does not change images whatsoever.

We use ScriptTags by Shopify. ScriptTags allows us to add javascript to certain pages & that's about it. We cannot remove your images even if we wanted to. All I can say is that it is a terrible coincidence that your images disappeared around the time you installed our app.

Hope you get your images back but please understand it is not our fault