Tracking for Google Ads

Tracking for Google Ads

by AdNabu, Inc

Google Ads Conversion Pixel. Conversion Tracking for AdWords

BodySlim™ Paris | Gaine Ultra Amincissante - Nouvelle génération de gaine

Thanks for this very good App ! i needed to follow the conversion on Google !
Also the team and support are very good and fast !!
Thank you for your support and your application !

Mounteen.com

This app is backed up by a great support team, which does care about their customers and makes sure they're satisfied.

It also works as expected. I give these guys a huge thumbs up and totally recommend their app!

TrendingGifts.us

It was great, they were very supportive, I saved thousands of dollars when using it. You must try it

InstaHero24

We have this app on 5 Stores now. their support is good and fast and we prefer using the app because we now the data will be 100% accurate.

Luxusly

This app has really helped me to improve my conversions! It provides really great feature to increase profits.

Basepaws

This app is a must if you run Google Ads and have Shopify as your e-commerce platform! Highly recommend :)

Jekca Shop

Great app, saved a lot of unneeded hassle. Highly recommend. The support team is also really helpful

cscorplabs

Great App - easy to use - nice dashboard and easy to understand. Great support when needed! Highly recommended...

Sticks & Bushes

Bravo app - recommend for shopity stores that want to maximize their Google adwords output. Check i out.

Vitta Bebê

Very Good APP, and the support as well! Very easy to use and install! I recommend if you want to have a good conversion tracking!