Tracking for Google Ads

Tracking for Google Ads

by AdNabu, Inc

Google Ads Conversion Pixel. Conversion Tracking for AdWords

DIGICODES

Rishav from Adnabu was fast and helpful, in helping us set up, correctly.
We would like to appreciate the same. Thanks, and all the best.

SkullArmy

Great App! Tracking my google shopping and google search conversion! you don't need to do anything complex, just install adnabu!

Cheers!

PearFlow

The app does exactly what it should do. Support team is very good and it's very intuitive to use which is nice.

PowrTrends

great app, solved the problem of conversion values not showing on my googlde ads. really helpful support and very dedicated team. Highly recommended.

TipTop Nuggets

I would totally recommend the app for tracking the google shopping conversions. I give them 5 stars because they are super responsive!! Replies within hours :)

Think Outside The Box

Probably the easiest set-up app out there and does exactly what I need! Showed results within an hour or two! Keep up the good work!!

March 20, 2019

Thanks a lot. We want this app to be the easiest and most accurate :)

Crownedtrends

For anyone wanting to set up their google conversion tracking error-free, this is the app! Support responds quickly and answers questions thoroughly. I highly recommend!

March 20, 2019

Thanks a lot for taking your time to review us :)

StructuredShop

It’s a good app, it does the job really well and it’s easy to set up.

Die Fitness Uhr

great app ! easy installation and tracking setup, have upgraded to paid version soon after, works very well, support also great - fast and professionell, highly recommended app

Top Ten Eco

I've been using this app for a couple of months now, and I'm pretty happy with it. Every time I have an issue or a question the staff reply promptly and with good advice. They have even called me to talk me through some of my ad campaigns. Pretty great service. Moreover, I find the dashboard more user friendly than the adwords dashboard. It's easier to use and compliments adwords very nicely. Great app.