Tracking for Google Ads

Tracking for Google Ads

by AdNabu, Inc

Google Ads Conversion Pixel. Conversion Tracking for AdWords

Strikkemani

Having searched Google and tried to figure out how to best set up conversion tracking of my Google Shopping campaign I had the luck of finding this app. It was just so simple to set up the tracking with this app. :-) Basically, click-click and then it worked. The time and pain I'd avoided if I'd seen this app before.

Highly recommended!

Shopgrab24

owesome im happy, thanks a lot.

Kawaii Nation

Worked like a charm! Had so much trouble. Wish i found this sooner

Mickey Network

I had some problem setting up my conversion pixel & tracking code Thanks to this app is done in a minute..very easy Adnabu i will be considering the other services you provide later on. Thank You!

A Horizon Dawn

Awesome with most up to date technology. Quick service delivery and very resourceful. A must have!

Thigh Guards

Insanely easy... no more customizing code... thank goodness.

Babysupermarket

It works. Use it. So simple and easy. A+

Brand Stalking

This App saved me. My conversion pixel was not firing no matter what I tried. I downloaded this app from Adnabu and it resolved the issue immediately. Now when I use their adwords and google shopping optimization software it works amazingly and all my campaigns are automatically managed and can be optimized with a few clicks. Thank you.

Socialpimp

Very useful and simple app. And accordingly to other reviews, the best part is the support! They're very helpful and competent!

Bld Kin

I hate the new way google requires tags to track conversions, but this app made it so easy and hassle-free. Best part is the support team behind the app. Always very responsive, and always so helpful.