Nabu Tracking for Google Ads

Nabu Tracking for Google Ads

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
November 10, 2022

Never experienced such an excellent customer support. Priyah was phenomenal! I had issues with my tracking and she offered to hop on a call to go over everything in detail. Issues now resolved! Amazing!

IONNOVA
Time spent using app: 3 days
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied November 14, 2022

Dear Ronn,

I am incredibly grateful you wrote such a fantastic review about our support. The entire team at AdNabu is extremely grateful for the kind review you shared.

Regards,
Priya from the AdNabu team.

November 8, 2022

I have just installed the app and I was having an issue to set-up enhanced conversions. I asked for help through the live chat support and Priya sorted my problem in 5 minutes. Great support. I really hope the app will work well!

LolaSilk
South Africa
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied November 8, 2022

Dear Daniela,

I am incredibly grateful that you took the time to give our app such a great review. I really appreciate that on behalf of the whole team you are our customer and helping to spread the word about us. We are always there for you. If you need further assistance, please let us know via live chat or email us at support@adnabu.com. We will be happy to help you.

Regards,
Priya from the AdNabu team.

November 7, 2022

I wasn´t sure if my tracking was working. So I set up a video call with the developer. They called me over google meet from India and made sure everything was right. Lets hope it continues working!

Mobilade Shop
Germany
Time spent using app: 7 days
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied November 9, 2022

Dear Philip,

First of all, many thanks for your valuable review of our app. Thanks for your kind words about our support. I really appreciate the same on behalf of the entire team. I'm glad that the information about the app I have shared is helpful to you.

We're always here to address any concerns or answer any questions. Happy to help you.

Ashwitha from AdNabu Team

November 7, 2022

By far the easiest way to get tracking up and running on Google Ads accounts. Takes less than 1 minute to get up and running and avoids the hassle of manual setup. AdNabu's service is also top notch and their team is both helpful and friendly. Highly recommend!

Gravid.ca
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied November 7, 2022

Dear Gravid Admin & Team,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a compliment. The entire team at AdNabu is incredibly grateful for the kind review you shared.

Your acknowledgment of our service is truly appreciated. You should always feel free to write to us at support@adnabu.com or start a new chat in case of any further queries. We will be more than happy to help you out.

November 4, 2022

Great app and support. They are really really helping with your google related problems. Great support

Liza Panait
Romania
Time spent using app: 41 minutes
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied November 6, 2022

Dear Liza,

First of all, many thanks for your amazing review of our app and kind words about our support. That is highly appreciated on behalf of the entire team. It's great to know that we could be of assistance during your need.

November 3, 2022

I had trouble understanding why my pixel was unverified on my Google Merchant account. I researched every help article and could not believe I was wasting my time on something that seemed so straight forward. Neha Singh was a tremendous help and not only did she patiently walk me through the steps to ensure that my pixel settings were correct, but she also provided me with an education on what to expect once my pixel was on (post first sale). Many thanks to the support team for being attentive and supportive.

Silver Line Sauna
Time spent using app: 15 days
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied November 3, 2022

Dear Patrick,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback about the services provided by us. Also, Many thanks for your valuable 5-star review of our app. Much appreciated on behalf of the entire team.

I am happy that we could be of assistance during your need. We look forward to meeting your expectations in the future as well. If you need further assistance we are always here to help you:)

November 1, 2022

good help they track sales well. I had a meeting and they set up my ad tracking. After that they sent me an email showing the steps to set up google ad analytics

nutrition star
Time spent using app: 16 days
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied November 1, 2022

Dear Gopal,

Many thanks for your valuable 5-star review for the services provided by our app. Much appreciated on behalf of the entire team.

I am happy that we could be of assistance during your need. Your acknowledgment truly means a lot to us. We look forward to meeting your expectations in the future as well.

October 28, 2022

Great customer service, very patient and helpful Great customer service, very patient and helpful Great customer service, very patient and helpful

Lehnaa
France
Time spent using app: 2 months
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied October 28, 2022

Dear Lehnaa Admin & team,

We are always happy to help our customers. And also would extend all the necessary help to you.

Ashwitha from AdNabu Team

October 26, 2022

I am using this app to get an understanding on the campaign metrics and it really helped me to make adjustments to my ads, as I noticed some of these ads were not giving any returns while the others were doing so well so I could allocate my budget right. Thanks to the wonderful team who is available to solve any queries you have.

The Curl Nation
Kuwait
Time spent using app: 13 days
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied October 27, 2022

Dear Bala, & The Curl Nation admin & team,

First of all, many thanks for your amazing review of our app and kind words about our support. That is highly appreciated on behalf of the entire team. It's great to know that the insights that are being provided via our app about your campaigns, etc. are useful enough for your further optimization of the campaigns.

You should always feel free to write to us at support@adnabu.com or at the existing email thread and I will get back to you.

Shubham
Team AdNabu

October 18, 2022

Shubham great help. Easy to use app! Support is great! All issues I have have been resolved and it wasn't to do with the app it was an internal error!

Bootee Buddy
Time spent using app: 7 days
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied October 18, 2022

Dear Bootee Buddy admin & team,

First of all, many thanks for your amazing review of our app and kind words about our support. That is highly appreciated on behalf of the entire team. I am also glad to know that you liked the app experience.

Kindly work on optimizing your campaigns and the tracking will be taken care of. The chat transcript for your record is also shared via email with you. You should always feel free to write to us at support@adnabu.com or at shubham@adnabu.com and I will get back to you.

Shubham