Nabu for Google Ads Pixel

Nabu for Google Ads Pixel

Built for Shopify

Reviews (581)

4.9

Merchants highly value this app for its seamless Google Ads integration, robust reporting, and user-friendly interface. They appreciate the real-time ad performance data, conversion tracking, and advanced features like URL tagging and dynamic remarketing. The app's automation simplifies product management and improves campaign performance. Support is often described as quick, friendly, and helpful. Merchants recommend it for its ease of use, accurate conversion tracking, and its ability to simplify marketing for those less tech-savvy.

October 18, 2023

Flawless, Just works!

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Also hats off to support, response within minutes and sorted my issue.

Definitely install if you want accurate conversion tracking.

OHNORD
19 days using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied October 19, 2023

Dear OHNORD Admin & Team,

Firstly, I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback on the services we have rendered. Your feedback is invaluable to us, and we are delighted that we were able to assist you during your time of need.

Please be assured that we are committed to continuously improving our services and meeting your expectations. Your satisfaction is of utmost importance to us, and we will strive to ensure that we consistently deliver exceptional service in the future as well.

Thank you once again for your valuable feedback.

Warm Regards,
Neha Singh
Team AdNabu

September 18, 2019

The app is going to boost audience for more potential sales. The customer service is great. Thank You

Buffalo Soldier T-Shirt Store
Edited September 24, 2019

I tried to install the conversion pixel myself with manual coding. But sadly somehow it just didn't work...

So I went for this app. Initially, the app couldn't recognize my google account and wouldn't allow me to use it. So I contacted their support right away.

Shortly after, I received an email to arranged a phone call with their support team. The lady was extremely helpful in the call. She resolved the problem for me and walked me through how to install the app properly.

Now my google ads sales are tracked properly!

Their support is really amazing, you can really feel that they care about each and every customer.

I highly suggest this app.

Thank you AbNabu for making life easier for us!

Deals Network
Hong Kong SAR
April 9, 2020

I was worried about how to integrate Google Ads conversion events with Shopify, as this is crucial for the success of any campaign.

I was very delighted that this app did this in less than 2 minutes!

hemline-shop
Lebanon
December 15, 2020

Worked smoothly, no coding needed, just signup and it was done.
One of the most useful app if you advertise through google, The support team is very helpful too.

Shop to set
India
October 23, 2019

I use this app, it's a good app it really track your conversion. But you will pay for having at least one conversion, so when you are testing you don't have enough trial time to test. But nice app and nice customer service.

Golesi
June 17, 2020

Great support when it was needed.Very easy to install as well. If you are looking for an easy way to go, then you have found it. Thanks

botthms SA
South Africa
28 days using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied July 14, 2020

You are welcome. We strive to provide quick support whenever you need it. Many Thanks.

June 28, 2022

I used this to track conversions on Google Ads. It was easy to install and had a great customer support experience. Highly recommended.

Kogler Truck Mattress
27 days using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied August 17, 2022

Dear Federica,

Thank you for choosing us! We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when installing our app and loving our support. Happy to help you.

Ashwitha from AdNabu Team.

May 4, 2018

Excellent, works seamlessly! Great job.

Lacompagniedescartes
France
27 days using the app
July 24, 2023

The support fro Ashwitha and the Team at Nabu was first class. A large part of our Shopify Plus business comes from knowing that we get the right ad in front of the right customer, so enhanced eCommerce tracking is crucial for us. Ashwitha simplified the whole process and made it easy to track our conversions. Thank you - wouldn't hesitate to recommend this to any other Shopify store owners.

Red Torpedo
26 days using the app
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied July 25, 2023

Dear Geoff,

First of all, many thanks for your valuable review of our app. Thanks for your kind words about our support. I really appreciate the same on behalf of the entire team. Good to know that you are happy with the support we have provided you.

We're always here to address any concerns or answer any questions. Happy to help you.

Thank you for choosing us!

Ashwitha A.