Nabu Tracking for Google Ads

Nabu Tracking for Google Ads

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
October 12, 2022

App works fine and you can easily set up a call with them to get help! costumer support is super!

TermaShop
Norway
Time spent using app: 21 days
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied October 12, 2022

Hello Markus,

First of all, many thanks for your valuable review of our app and kind words about our support. I really appreciate the same on behalf of the entire team. Good to know that you are happy with the support we have provided you.

We're always here to address any concerns or answer any questions. Happy to help you :-)

Thank you for choosing us!

Ashwitha from AdNabu Team

October 11, 2022

great app and support always help to resolve any questions in a matter of minutes. Very helpful and fast. Keep on

odoscentras.lt
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied October 13, 2022

Dear Centrum Cery,

Many thanks for your valuable 5-star review for the services provided by our app. Much appreciated on behalf of the entire team.

I am happy that we could be of assistance during your need. Your acknowledgment truly means a lot to us. We look forward to meeting your expectations in the future as well.

October 10, 2022

Great customer service! They were so helpful when we need installation help. We look forward to using this app for a long time.

BargainFox.com
Time spent using app: 19 days
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied October 13, 2022

Dear Jack,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a compliment. The entire team at AdNabu is incredibly grateful for the kind review you shared.

I am happy that we could be of assistance during your need. We look forward to meeting your expectations in the future as well. If you need further assistance we are always there to help you. Thanks again:)

September 30, 2022

Super fast and helpful tech support. Just getting started with the app but it's good to know they're there to answer questions quickly and efficiently.

World's Coolest Rain Gauge Co.
Time spent using app: 6 days
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied October 3, 2022

Dear Moira,

September 29, 2022

Just started with the app and during installation and right after the support was very responsive and helful.

Trendwurm24
Switzerland
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied September 30, 2022

Hello Thomas,

Many thanks for your valuable 5-star review of our app means a lot to us. I really appreciate the same on behalf of the entire team taking your valuable time for writing a review for us :)

We're always here to address any concerns or answer any questions. Happy to help you.

Thank you for choosing us.

Priya from AdNabu Team

September 23, 2022

excellent service and a great app to manage business. Neha helped me in google ads. thank you so much

The American Mart
India
Time spent using app: 4 days
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied September 23, 2022

Dear Raj,

Many thanks for your valuable 5-star review of our app. Much appreciated on behalf of the entire team.

We appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback about the services provided by us. I am happy that we could be of assistance during your need. We look forward to meeting your expectations in the future as well.

September 22, 2022

Very fast and helpful support, could anwser all my questions in no time! Shubham was very detailed and seemed very professional

Nova Pets
Germany
Time spent using app: About 1 month
AdNabu Global, Inc. replied September 22, 2022

Dear Martin,

Many thanks for the valuable review that you earlier posted for our Conversion Tracking app. It's amazing to read that and I am highly obliged to you on behalf of the entire team.

I am glad to know that my recommendations about the attribution model, and marking a pixel as primary/secondary, etc., helped you out with managing your pixels & the data in your Google Ads account. Please feel free to modify the settings as required in the future.

You should also always feel free to write back to me if there is anything else that I should be able to do for you.

Shubham

September 21, 2022

Customer support was very helpful. Now I will be able to optimize my google shopping ads campaigns. Thanks

TACTIBEAM™️
Time spent using app: About 2 months

Dear TACTIBEAM™️ admin & team,

Many thanks for your valuable review of our app. It's amazing to read that and I am highly obliged to you on behalf of the entire team.

I am glad that my recommendations helped you out with setting up the conversion tracking in your Google Ads account. Please work on optimizing your Google Ads campaigns and the tracking should be accurate enough going forward.

You should always feel free to write back to me at support@adnabu.com if there is anything else that I should be able to do for you.

Shubham

September 19, 2022

The app is really good. Takes the stress out to do everything right. It just does it. Plus the support team is amazing. I was having some issues and their team member, Priya connected with me to resolve all of my issues, really appreciate it. Totally recommend it.

Wow Trend
India
Time spent using app: 4 days

Dear Rishabh,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time to leave us a 5-Star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Priya

September 16, 2022

Excellent customer service! Happy to do business with them. The app is easy to use and didn't have any issue

GeekMadness
Time spent using app: 23 days

Dear Mariana,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star rating - it's much appreciated!

Priya