Tracking for Google Ads

Google Ads Conversion Pixel for Google Conversion Tracking

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Nordlys Print

Just installed the app and it seems to work as intended. I had some issues installing Google Ads and limited time to fix it - this app solved the problem. I will update the review after using the app for longer time.

Dr. Hempster

This app works super well and the customer support is beyond helpful with whatever you need. I totally recommend it.

Billionaire Board Games

Great little app. Does what it says on the tin, easy to use and saved us time. I would definitely recommend it.

Water Sports Direct

Ashwitha from Adnabu, was super helpful. There was an issue with my conversion showing false conversion data. After removing some code and searching my google ad account, Ashwitha managed to see the issue and correct this by removing the duplicate/manual code that was showing false data. Hope this helps someone out there, that may have the same issue

כריסטינה ישראל

The app is great for anyone using Google ads. few clicks and everything was set up with no issues at all. Support was available when needed and very helpful

Jardin Floral Design

I have been using this app for quite some time and it works flawlessly. Installation was easy. Best of all, it is one time set up and forget it. Had a couple of questions this week, and I can not say enough good things about the customer service - they are prompt to reply and will go above and beyond to help you and make you a happy customer. I also use their other app, Dynamic Retargeting for Google, which is fantastic. Thank you Shubham and to your team, you guys are awesome!

Steven McFarlane Design

Works exactly how you want it to. No troubles at all - easy to install and tracks well as far as I can tell

BAROQ

Really good customer service. Google Ads was showing an error and they helped me solve it fast. Thanks.

Discount Coffee

We used AdNabu to take of our conversion tracking. Our existing setup seemed to be out and not passing the correct values. AdNabu helped us and also checked to make sure things were good. I would highly recommend their services to anyone that needs Google Ads tracking. Be cause they were so helpful we will also use their re-marketing app. I hope my review helps you make a decision to use their services.

Shop First

This app is a game changer, google ads through shopify was only showing 1-2 conversions a day when we was really getting 10-12 soon as we installed the app we got the correct conversion data relayed to ads which obv scaled ad performance creating more revenue. Also the tech support is very good and i got answers to questions withing 2mins.