Google Ads Conversion Tracking

Google Ads Conversion Tracking

by AdNabu, Inc

Google AdWords/Google Ads Conversion Pixel & AdWords Tracking

Short Thick Curvy

It didn't take long for my sales and views increase after Google fixed my Ads. The person who fixed my Google Ads kept in contact with me while in the process and the time frame was reasonable. I look forward to continue to have sales growth views.

Your Air Purifier

Love this utility. Totally worth it for the aspiring eCom shop.

Simply install, and everything is done for you.

Also, customer service is phenomenal :)

GadgetSmartBr

good support. nice, very nice! can trust them. I hope that my sale can be growthing as soon as possible.

QOOANTO-SIGN

I am very happy with this App. Just install it and don’t bother any more as it does the job. By the way, they have great support. Thanks a lot!

STRAPosphere

Literally took me 1 min to set up the conversions pixel connecting my Adwords account to Shopify! Had some questions on my end and reached out to the customer support on the Shopify app and received a response in less than 5 min. Would recommend to everyone!

Ilu Store

Easy to use and great customer service/support! Definitely recommend using instead of trying to setup pixels/conv action events yourself.

Dose-of-Loves

amazing, you need this one
12 conversions at my first day
Thank you very much for your great app !
5/5 Stars

Holy Grab

Shubham was extremely helpful and patient with my request and was on standby until it was sorted. He even went as far as offering to fix the issue himself if I was not able to do it under his directions. Highly recommend this to any one serious about scaling google campaigns to the moon

snazzygrab.com

I am using this app for more than 5 months and facing no issue at all. This is a great app for conversion Tracking. I Recommend to all to use this app.

Famous Bunny

Great app! Makes it super easy to install & track conversions with google! Thank you, definitely recommend this app.